2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Lamelo going to be a solid role player like his brother, just with some different strengths and weaknesses. His ability to get the rebound and push is a gift. I just don't really see the path to him being an efficient scorer in the NBA unless the jumper significantly improves. And he's probably going to suck defensively.

Lamelo going to be a solid role player like his brother, just with some different strengths and weaknesses. His ability to get the rebound and push is a gift. I just don't really see the path to him being an efficient scorer in the NBA unless the jumper significantly improves. And he's probably going to suck defensively.
Dog. I really don’t see it with him. I don’t like guards that can’t shoot, finish or beat cats off the dribble. And let’s not talk defense.

Edit: oh that’s right Sox you know how I feel about him. I been drinking bruh. Lol

I see a lot of Jason Williams in him as well but even taller.

He def. is gonna need the right team/coach to help him reach his potential but the natural talent is there.

Last edited:
And he's probably going to suck defensively.

He’s played 9 min and 46 seconds so far that’s a reckless conclusion to draw at this point.

All I see on D is that he’s a little lost on rotations. His size at guard is going to be an advantage because he has the quickness to stay in front of smaller players (see FVV today).

Pretty sure they’re going to demand that he attacks the rim and doesn’t settle for threes... I think he’s gonna be alright. It doesn’t hurt that that confidence isn’t lacking at all, something Zo struggles with on offense.

Let the kid play before the baseless conclusions pollute everything.

He’s played 9 min and 46 seconds so far that’s a reckless conclusion to draw at this point.

All I see on D is that he’s a little lost on rotations. His size at guard is going to be an advantage because he has the quickness to stay in front of smaller players (see FVV today).

Pretty sure they’re going to demand that he attacks the rim and doesn’t settle for threes... I think he’s gonna be alright. It doesn’t hurt that that confidence isn’t lacking at all, something Zo struggles with on offense.

Let the kid play before the baseless conclusions pollute everything.
Baseless conclusions :lol:

You do realize this isn't the first time he's ever played basketball, correct?

Back
Top Bottom