2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

your analysis doesn’t line up with any of the scouting.

you’re guessing. And I’m sure none of your criticism is related to the fact that you probably don’t care much for his dad.
Any scouting report you can find talks about him being a poor defensive player.

His dad is a clown, but he also raised kids that made the league and should be commended for that.

You just sound sensitive for no reason.

My Suns bout to get the season started :emoji_hugging:

Me getting ready to cheer for Chris ******* Paul :smh: ...
drinking-vodka.gif

Last edited:
Any scouting report you can find talks about him being a poor defensive player.

His dad is a clown, but he also raised kids that made the league and should be commended for that.

You just sound sensitive for no reason.

Not sensitive at all. I don’t know these people and they don’t pay my mortgage lol!

what I do know is that you haven’t seen him Asked to actually lock in and play defense.

therefore we don’t have a great idea of what he can do on d.

but since you insist on jumping to early conclusions allow me to say that he already appears to be an elite rebounding guard.

So much excitement as I illegally stream this Timberwolves game... Rubio, Edwards, Ed Davis, beefier (in a good way) KAT O my!

Not sensitive at all. I don’t know these people and they don’t pay my mortgage lol!

what I do know is that you haven’t seen him Asked to actually lock in and play defense.

therefore we don’t have a great idea of what he can do on d.

but since you insist on jumping to early conclusions allow me to say that he already appears to be an elite rebounding guard.
Everyone knew he'd be an elite rebounder for a guard, great passer, with a great handle. That's going to make him fun to watch. It's everything else that is VERY questionable.

When I discussed his defense I said "probably", which was based on everything we had previously seen. Not DEFINITELY.

Almost like you didn't read my post whatsoever. I said he was going to be a solid role player. Not sure where this "dying to bury this kid ASAP" narrative is coming from, but if you want to keep going with it, that's on you. Nothing I've said is really swaying from any of the scouting of him.

Calm down my friend.

I been peeped the arguments online about Melo and made the adjustments early :lol:

Once you realize you're talking to the casual fan that's really plugged into that family narrative...that's making emotionally based opinions void of any real actual basketball x and o's...you gotta check out. There's a TON of ****** on the internet that will put you in the "hater" category if you don't believe that Melo Ball is Magic Curry :lol::smh:

There are some guys who ARE "wishing failure" for them but those are usually also the weird casual fan types who follow "narratives". This is one of those "people from a distance can tell who is who" type of things.

I been peeped the arguments online about Melo and made the adjustments early :lol:

Once you realize you're talking to the casual fan that's really plugged into that family narrative...that's making emotionally based opinions void of any real actual basketball x and o's...you gotta check out. There's a TON of ****** on the internet that will put you in the "hater" category if you don't believe that Melo Ball is Magic Curry :lol::smh:

There are some guys who ARE "wishing failure" for them but those are usually also the weird casual fan types who follow "narratives". This is one of those "people from a distance can tell who is who" type of things.

its not even really that deep. Never called him magic, never mentioned his name in a sentence with Wardell.

if You actually believe that all of the criticism he receives is fair then you’re a liar and it’s as simple as that.

I’m not invested in the kid. Don’t know him, never will.

the weirdness is in people who are convinced that he’s a failure off the strength of very little. He literally hasn’t played a real game in over a year. Which brings me to another point-

B Sox B Sox can you tell me the date of his last game? You mean to tell me that in the year that has passed since his last game the scouting report doesn’t need an update?

let this play out, sheesh.

Last edited:
the weirdness is in people who are convinced that he’s a failure off the strength of very little. He literally hasn’t played a real game in over a year.

let this play out, sheesh.

So...we might as well just NOT critique, predict, or project outcomes of EVERY rookie of any sport ever right.

:lol: Just let it play out

Do you know people have SERIOUS negative critiques of Anthony Edwards on this very forum...and he was the #1 pick. Have you ever clicked reply on any of them? :lol:

So...we might as well just NOT critique, predict, or project outcomes of EVERY rookie of any sport ever right.

:lol: Just let it play out

Do you know people have SERIOUS negative critiques of Anthony Edwards on this very forum...and he was the #1 pick. Have you ever clicked reply on any of them? :lol:
It’s the enthusiasm that people criticize he and his brother with for me.

is that not strange at all to you? You don’t think it comes from anything unrelated to basketball?

I don’t watch much college hoops so I didn’t get the chance to see Edwards play at all so I can’t formulate an opinion on his game yet.

you’re starting to reach though... my point is that nobody has seen Lamelo play since 2019 so at least let him get to the end of his first PRE SEASON GAME before submitting the indictment on his career.

Back
Top Bottom