2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Ya'll got year 1-3 Andrew Wiggins ****** up. If Anthony Edwards has this output thru year 3, he might be AHEAD of what most expect.

Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 10.14.33 AM.png

Son was on his correct trajectory...and we all know what Minnesota did in that 4th year. He's not Maple Mamba like he the scouts said he was...but ****** be talking about him like he Otto Porter.

And Otto my ***** but yeah...

Actually from what I watched he is settling way too much. For that, the Wiggins comparisons are fair for now.

last game he was better. I just counted 10 drives last game. The threes off the dribble ain’t there. I have no problem with the mid range pull with valley in the paint.

Ya'll got year 1-3 Andrew Wiggins ****ed up. If Anthony Edwards has this output thru year 3, he might be AHEAD of what most expect.

Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 10.14.33 AM.png

Son was on his correct trajectory...and we all know what Minnesota did in that 4th year. He's not Maple Mamba like he the scouts said he was...but ****** be talking about him like he Otto Porter.

And Otto my ***** but yeah...

it is amazing that Andrew Wiggins managed to score near 24 points a game and still not be good.

Do y’all have someone in mind that you would’ve taken over Edwards then that has looked much better?

Let the season play out ....

Dudes already labeling bust after a couple of pre-season games. Dang .....

I'm here for Obi ROY.

No merit or reason, just want dude to succeed.

Back
Top Bottom