2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

It’s bigger than y’all opinions...
20201215_120229.jpg

Bron really is that dude off the court man :pimp: :pimp:

My old high school coach would tell me this :lol: The hands and feet maybe moving, but the midsection isn't going anywhere just stay in line with the midsection of the opposing player and you should be solid :pimp:

bingo. you can chop your feet on offense, hand fakes, head fakes, eye fakes etc. you can't fake where your stomach is going :lol:

20201215_120229.jpg

Bron really is that dude off the court man :pimp: :pimp:

these things conflict me so much. I love that Bron is putting his own money towards these causes, but then the sad realization sets in that individual citizens have to because government doesn't. Saw a "feel good story" about a teacher continuing virtual teaching from the hospital and i'm thinking, this **** ain't feel good. it's a disgusting reminder we got a **** system that even lets this happen :smh:

All yall ankles would've caught work 10 yrs ago. When I cross I am not just moving my head and arms, I am literally going left a bit (the sellor fake) until you bite then coming back right or vice versa. Never mind trying to follow my belly button during a Shamgod.

I would hope ****** aint standing perfectly erect crossing back and forth across their body and breaking ******

Who is the best player in NBA history with a hyphenated last name (excluding Muslim names like Abdul-Jabbar)?

Back
Top Bottom