Finals MVP: Anthony Davis

Headlines:
Giannis re-signs supermax with Bucks
Harden gets traded in season and Rockets blow it up
KD returns to all NBA form
Clippers with a 2nd rd exit again and blow it up
Celtics don't make the conference finals
AD takes the mantle of best player on the planet

Why don’t the Bulls trade for Harden? They have LaVine and a bunch of young pieces to make something work.

What he gonna do?

MVP: Luka Doncic
DPOTY: AD
ROTY: LaMelo
6MOTY: Trez
MIP: Lonzo
COTY: Monty Williams
EOTY: Rob Pelinka

West:
1. Lakers
2. Blazers
3. Mavs
4. Clippers
5. Nuggets
6. Warriors
7. Pelicans
8. Suns

East:
1. Bucks
2. Heat
3. Nets
4. Sixers
5. Celtics
6. Wizards
7. Raptors
8. Hawks

NBA Finals: Lakers over Nets in 6
Finals MVP: Anthony Davis

Headlines:
Giannis re-signs supermax with Bucks
Harden gets traded in season and Rockets blow it up
KD returns to all NBA form
Clippers with a 2nd rd exit again and blow it up
Celtics don't make the conference finals
AD takes the mantle of best player on the planet

Big blow for the Mavs and Heat.
Eh - was always a pipe dream to accelerate the window for the Mavs. Walking into next offseason with max cap flexibility is still a huge plus. The Miami fit never made sense to me aside from just stacking star power, though.

I'm shocked he committed now. Especially after watching KD blow an achilles and still get a bag having to sit out a full year. He was ALWAYS gonna get his money... But can't complain about a dude carving his own path and doing his thing his way.

Heat gotta swing for a star in trade and maximize the Jimmy window right now, though.

20201215_134956.jpg

It'd be unexpected but Masai's one to swing for the fences instead of sitting idle if an opportunity presents itself so wouldn't be too shocking :lol:

Fully expecting Beard rumors to become more concrete in the coming weeks now that Giannis is off everyone's board for the near future
I thought that was a throwback picture of Quincy acy

Tying yourself to an aging core of Brook Lopez, Khris Middleton and Jrue Holiday probably isn't wise. But I really do applaud it.

Why don’t the Bulls trade for Harden? They have LaVine and a bunch of young pieces to make something work.

They might as well. That team isn't going anywhere fast. But maybe Harden wants to have a say and can persuade teams not to trade for him.

Wonder what Dallas does now
Will be interesting to watch that play out...

Are there any salary dump third-star level guys out there to keep an eye on as the year progresses? Do they ride out this year and take the max space into the offseason and roll the dice there? Does Richardson flourish in this offense and they give him a bag and split the money between him and another piece?

Flexibility ain't ever a bad thing.

Back
Top Bottom