2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Today is probably the best day for NBA fans and fans of Truth, Justice and Da American Way. Only thing we need is for Giannis to change his name to Gerry and Get in the Mines. Milwaukee has so much coal left to be mined. STOP DA STEAL.

Only seen 10–14 year old white kids in Curry’s. Joints skip foot locker and go straight to Marshalls and Ross.
I got some VVVVVVVNDS Curry 1 Lux's in blk/gum sz 13, just pay shipping. FR FR, had these ****s like over a decade, they just be travelling and moving with me when I move, don't get no use out of them #abadbuy

Giannis deserve every penny on that deal. The Bucks been dead since Ray left. The had a couple decent years with Michael Redd but Giannis single handedly made put them back on the NBA radar. He wasn't even looked at as a franchise changing player when he was drafter. Got better every year and became what he is.

I need Nike to take back that Maryland contract though

Want a refresh of these classics...
s-l1600.jpg

Wish Giannis would change that last name back to "Adetokunbo ." Seemed like it was changed a bit to fit with Greek name policy? Don't know if true, but I heard he didn't start playing basketball until 13? He got a biopic coming out on Disney+ so it'll be dope to learn more. Hearing the stuff early on in his career was rough, mans really worked his *** off to get to where he is.

Back
Top Bottom