2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

I was unbeatable with the jazz in 2k10/11. Raja Bell literally made every open 3 and Deron was filthy to use.

KD was absolutely on Bron's tier from 2014-2019. The numbers were really comparable during the regular season and playoffs. Plus he was a monster in both the Finals directly against him.

Bro..if anything over the past 2 years have showed you. Injuries are part of basketball. We can do hypotheticals all we want. And revisit this 100000x. But the point is, The golden state Warriros did in fact, beat LeBron James in the nba finals, without Kevin Durant lol. You cannot erase that. They didn’t need Kevin Durant to beat soley LeBron games. They needed him to be unbeatable. And the 2017 playoffs and 2018 playoffs show you that.

The laughing emojis and hypotheticals are easier, than to deal with actual facts tho.

I never said they ain't beat him. Yes they beat him w/o his 2nd and 3rd best players. :lol:

You wanna leave out the details. When both teams was healthy the Cavs beat them. Dray got himself suspended for 1 game, Dray was also there for 3 of Cleveland's other wins. Those are facts.

**** 2k12 even had dudes like Gerald Wallace playing like young Blake Griffin :lol:

Those Blazer teams were a cheat code around 2k10-12 with Batum, Camby, Rudy F, Patty Mills, LA, Matthews, Wallace and B Roy :pimp:

I never said they ain't beat him. Yes they beat him w/o his 2nd and 3rd best players. :lol:

You wanna leave out the details. When both teams was healthy the Cavs beat them. Dray got himself suspended for 1 game, Dray was also there for 3 of Cleveland's other wins. Those are facts.

Iggy & Bogut got hurt. But those aren’t excuses :lol:. I’m not relitgating ****. Kyrie was healthy in game 1 in 2015, and they lost.

Why do y’all do this man? Like, there are a whole lot of details in the 2016 finals, that just go one way. But the point is, the better team with the better player at the time won in 7 in 2016. By a possession. That’s the reality. No excuses (even if you COULD use one.

Pretending like the pre-KD warrirors “needed” KD...just to “beat LeBron” is not true. They did. And they were competitive too. KD made them virtually unbeatable. James Harden led team, was the closest to beating that iteration lol.

Idk why that is a hard thing to acknowledge. It takes nothing away from LeBron greatness. I promise you. Worse rosters and teams have beat him :lol:.

You don’t see me crying about the 2019 finals. We just saw Jimmy Butler and some white Boys take a LeBron & AD led team to 6 games in the finals lol.

But that’s different.

Put some Respect on Herro Chan's name. Do you have a gundam? He does.

Iggy & Bogut got hurt. But those aren’t excuses :lol:. I’m not relitgating ****. Kyrie was healthy in game 1 in 2015, and they lost.

Why do y’all do this man? Like, there are a whole lot of details in the 2016 finals, that just go one way. But the point is, the better team with the better player at the time won in 7 in 2016. By a possession. That’s the reality. No excuses (even if you COULD use one.

Pretending like the pre-KD warrirors “needed” KD...just to “beat LeBron” is not true. They did. And they were competitive too. KD made them virtually unbeatable. James Harden led team, was the closest to beating that iteration lol.

Idk why that is a hard thing to acknowledge. It takes nothing away from LeBron greatness. I promise you. Worse rosters and teams have beat him :lol:.

Iggy and Bogut = Kyrie and Love? :lol:

Do what? They needed KD to beat that healthy Cavs team. We saw it in 7 games.

ney0gaaxye561.jpg

If you go up 3-1 on a team you don't need anyone to beat them. Only reason you were in that position was because you could beat them. You lose it's your own damn fault.

It was the Thunder's fault in 2016, the Warrior's fault in 2016 and the Clippers' fault in 2020, that's just the reality.

Iggy and Bogut = Kyrie and Love? :lol:

Do what? They needed KD to beat that healthy Cavs team. We saw it in 7 games.

Just yesterday, y’all recognized the value of Iggy in the 2018 WCF against Houston. But today, he isn’t comparable to Kevin Love or Kyrie in 2016. Andrew Bogut was a starting C in 2016, for a historically great team.

But again......NO EXCUSES. IT went 7 games man. And decided by a possession or two. Without KD. That is close. They beat LeBron without KD. End of story. What you’re saying, makes no sense :lol:. Again, GSW got KD because he was available. And that made them virtually unbeatable. Shoot, CLEVELAND tied to get him in the 2016 offseason too.

And for context, LeBron is 1-8 against the KD Warriors

Now do James Harden record against the same team? :lol:

Idk why you just can’t be real about this. It’s not really
That hard of a concept or far fetched idea.

dotted bron's eyes with two huge series defining shots
too bad he kd doesn't play the media gm and have klutch behind him

Lookin forward to that GP and Reignman segment tomorrow. It's going to bring back so much nostalgia I'm sure. Watching them play in the early-mid 90s was a treat as you always felt you'd see a highlight reel type play any given night.

Just yesterday, y’all recognized the value of Iggy in the 2018 WCF against Houston. But today, he isn’t comparable to Kevin Love or Kyrie in 2016. Andrew Bogut was a starting C in 2016, for a historically great team.

But again......NO EXCUSES. IT went 7 games man. And decided by a possession or two. Without KD. That is close. They beat LeBron without KD. End of story. What you’re saying, makes no sense :lol:. Again, GSW got KD because he was available. And that made them virtually unbeatable. Shoot, CLEVELAND tied to get him in the 2016 offseason too.

And for context, LeBron is 1-8 against the KD Warriors

Now do James Harden record against the same team? :lol:

Idk why you just can’t be real about this. It’s not really
That hard of a concept or far fetched idea.

No he ain't comparable to Kyrie Irving. :lol:

Iggy was a great role player.

dotted bron's eyes with two huge series defining shots
too bad he kd doesn't play the media gm and have klutch behind him

:lol:

If he had done that same thing on the Thunder every media member would’ve been on KD’s ****.
Bruh would’ve got every commercial and his shoe would’ve been the hottest ****s in the streets.

Instead....

KD never got the undisputed best player in the league crown because he jumped on someone else’s team.
It is what it is. Hell, KD knew it too, why else you think he left?

KD was absolutely on Bron's tier from 2014-2019. The numbers were really comparable during the regular season and playoffs. Plus he was a monster in both the Finals directly against him.

not to mention that KD was elite on the defensive end as well.

Back
Top Bottom