2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Didn't catch the action last night but a full strength Clips team really caught an L to the Lakers B team led by THT?

20201212_081702.jpg

Honestly though, if Wall and Boogie are healthy and show even half of what they were, the Rockets could be promising if Sheriff Jim decided to stick in there for one more season

Was great to see Wall still showing that trademark explosiveness and elusiveness after all this time :pimp:

Man Kostas stinks, stinks.

Genetics are a funny thing.

just give him more money and he’ll get better, right?

Does Nic Batum wanna actually play basketball this year or does still just wanna steal money?

wait, so if you give someone more money, sometimes they lose motivation to do their job and you don’t get better results? Interesting.

Honestly though, if Wall and Boogie are healthy and show even half of what they were, the Rockets could be promising if Sheriff Jim decided to stick in there for one more season

Was great to see Wall still showing that trademark explosiveness and elusiveness after all this time :pimp:

Wall looked explosive which was really encouraging. The team also played at a much better pace than the past few years. Reminds me of the rockets early years with harden when he still attacked in transition. Team could have a nice season if he comes back and buys in, but we’ll see.

We’ve seen it with Paul & now Russ, if you play with Harden, your pick and rolls go WAY down, your catch shoot & isos go WAY up.

From ‘16 - ‘19 Wall was between 36-43% on catch & shoot 3s. Off the dribble is what he never figured out, but he certainly has the ability to make you pay in spot up situations.

The big question mark is the iso scoring. He iso’d quite a bit in Washington and his PPP was in the 46th percentile most of the time. Poor. In line with his struggles making jumpers off the dribble. He just can’t consistently do it.

That being said, percentile is comparable to what Russ put up, so if Wall can stay on the court, they’ll be very competitive. Wood was another good pickup.

I think this is the year the rockets finally break thru. I really do

They’re in the 2nd tier of western conference teams but I don’t know if their closing lineup has a good enough front court.

lakers

Nuggets-Clippers-Rockets-Mavericks

Trailblazers-Jazz-Suns

Twolves-Thunder-Pelicans-Grizzlies

no clue what to do with the Spurs and Warriors. Kings are the kings.

Back
Top Bottom