2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

LmAo I think not they will be right back in the WCF
Idk about all that. Dray is washed, I think we can all see that
Klay's back but can't create his own offense which is never good for a #2 option
Steph is coming off a down year, on the wrong side of 30, with no other offense creators around him
And the bench is ***
Second round exit sounds about right

PG will be fine if he can get healthy. Can't underestimate the effect of having to rehab TWO shoulder surgeries at the same time. That's pretty tough. Kobe had similar issues throughout his career and it always took a while for him to bounce back but he eventually did. And that was on one shoulder at a time.
I don't understand having this type of confidence in Paul George :lol:

Idk about all that. Dray is washed, I think we can all see that
Klay's back but can't create his own offense which is never good for a #2 option
Steph is coming off a down year, on the wrong side of 30, with no other offense creators around him
And the bench is ***
Second round exit sounds about right
Dray not washed
Klay has never been able to create his own yet still one of the best #2 options in the game, that can destroy you, and Steph got hurt first month of the season Wth you talking about down Year he was hurt lol

Might trade Russ lol
Denver could keep Grant and let go of Milsapp and Barton/Harris could stay healthy
Whole bunch of might/could lol
GOH with that nonsense GS still has the best guard duo in the game Draymond can still produce, Wiggins is a solid 18-20 per game
Oh and they have the #2 pick

Warriors almost better off trading that #2 pick for multiple assets/role players to fill out their depth. I also won’t be allowing any Klay slander.

Whole bunch of might/could lol
GOH with that nonsense GS still has the best guard duo in the game Draymond can still produce, Wiggins is a solid 18-20 per game
Oh and they have the #2 pick
And we have zero idea how KLAY gonna look post injury. It’s a wait and see.

so maybe my ***** lol

Back
Top Bottom