2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

1603180632776.png

Ehhh I feel like his game can be plugged into any roster and add value. Most contenders have a player who plays minutes that he could easily replace and it be a plus.
I think healthy Gallo has been one of the more underrated players of this generation.

That being said, he had a horrible playoffs. :lol:

He’s a 6’10 forward that shoots 37% from the Field for his entire playoff career. 37. Gallo is going to be good/decent in the regular season on an average team. When you need him to play up to his level and be consistent come playoff time, he falls woefully short. He’s just wasting your time.

Guy is going to be a 17ppg scorer on a 47 win team, and completely **** the bed in round 1 of the playoffs.

Gallo (and Adams) being part of the best 5 man lineup in the nba is just about how good that 3 guard trio was because those 2 were beyond trash. #EuropeanJoshHoward

Didn’t Dinwiddie so something similar to that Gallo post? Feel like he was actually trying to let people invest in his contract. Am I remembering that right?

Didn’t Dinwiddie so something similar to that Gallo post? Feel like he was actually trying to let people invest in his contract. Am I remembering that right?

It’s a lot to digest. I’ll let you or someone else translate, but im pretty sure he scrapped it

Gallo probably going to be an MLE guy coming off someone's bench next year. I'd take him.

Back
Top Bottom