2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Listening to the Zach Lowe/Simmons pod...

They mentioned a Wiggins & #2 for Blake & #7 trade. I really like that one.

Home run for GS if Blake can even remain somewhat healthy.
I like that actually for both teams. Blake gonna come back ballin after finding Bron plug

I like that actually for both teams. Blake gonna come back ballin after finding Bron plug

Don’t think even that could help Blake. Dude’s had like a dozen surgeries on both legs :smh:

As much as it would pain me to see him as a Warrior, I’d live with if it helped him get back to form.

goat bench
243731F3-C664-488C-A247-88F08EED2390.jpeg

1603216329273.gif

This new Pacers coach been around for a minute. Started out in the G Leauge in 2007. Dues paid.

I'm sure OKC is champing at the bit to take back Eric Bledsoe
What can they really expect to get back for 35 year old cp3 on that contract? Bledsoe has enough value that they could regift him to another team. Add George hill and a pick(s) outside Giannis' contract and that's about as good as it gets

I remember we were talking about the lower nba ratings during the bubble & most thought it was a non-issue. I didn't know until this video about the ratings for the finals. Do people still think this is a non-issue? Love to hear takes from both sides.

I remember we were talking about the lower nba ratings during the bubble & most thought it was a non-issue. I didn't know until this video about the ratings for the finals. Do people still think this is a non-issue? Love to hear takes from both sides.

Yes, I still think it’s a non-issue. This year, including how the NBA season wrapped up, is just so weird that I can’t assume anything about it is going to carry over once things get back to more normal (if that ever happens).

Non-issue.

Back
Top Bottom