2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Pretty much

I mostly agree. I think the main difference is that when a person with fame talks about politics/geopolitics/history/economics, what they say get much more exposure compared to listed non-famous people. These topics are hella complex man & what people don't understand is when they speak outside of their expertise, they don't realize their blindspots & know about all the nuance in said topic. It can be dangerous because it seems like there is a good amount of people who only get news from this channel lol.

I mostly agree. I think the main difference is that when a person with fame talks about politics/history/economics, what they say get much more exposure compared to listed non-famous people. These topics are hella complex man & what people don't understand is when they speak outside of their expertise, they don't realize their blindspots & know about all the nuance in said topic. It can be dangerous because it seems like there is a good amount of people who only get news from this channel lol.

You mean like 45? :lol:

jnullks3x8u51.jpg

Great vid on game 5, 6, 7 2016.

especially the section on his defense.

2013 is probably peak athleticism + intelligence Lebron, he could sustain GOAT level performance for 82 games + playoffs.

but 2016 Bron might be the one Id take in a single playoff run.

Miami days peak athleticsm
currently he's peak IQ

2016 & 2018 probably the two best versions of Bron imo. even though 2018 he wasn't as consistently impactful on defense as he is now or 2016 tho
but you might be right with 2016 being the one you'd take for 1. 2018 he was an offensive juggernaut tho and had the jumper flowin

At least the finals for the wnba and pga went up. Not sure why the nba finals stayed down. LeBron fatigue? Overlap? Who knows. Finals ratings have dropped every year since 2017
Most ppl assumed the Lakers gon fry the Heat...If it ain’t a matchup that looks competitive on paper then ppl will check out from jump, n those are the type of Finals we had since 2017 ...This year was even worse cuz it was played in the Fall with other sports going on instead of the summer dead period

Miami days peak athleticsm
currently he's peak IQ

2016 & 2018 probably the two best versions of Bron imo. even though 2018 he wasn't as consistently impactful on defense as he is now or 2016 tho
but you might be right with 2016 being the one you'd take for 1. 2018 he was an offensive juggernaut tho and had the jumper flowin

I’m torn on which version was more athletic. Cleveland MVP Bron or Miami Bron.

He was a tank in Miami but in his first stint in Cleveland he was more shifty and the speed was disgusting.

Also I was a little surprised by his finals wins numbers.

This yr was actually his highest ppg while winning a chip.

I’m torn on which version was more athletic. Cleveland MVP Bron or Miami Bron.

He was a tank in Miami but in his first stint in Cleveland he was more shifty and the speed was disgusting.

Also I was a little surprised by his finals wins numbers.

This yr was actually his highest ppg while winning a chip.
Highest assist and TS% too I think lol

and yeah it depends on what you prefer I guess
Cleveland MVP might actually be peak cuz of the agility
I also recall he had back issues in Miami

Back
Top Bottom