2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

CAA runs the Knicks, Roc Nation runs the Nets, Pelinka/Landmark ran the Lakers, Excel Sports ran the Bucks.

Soon as Klutch expanded other agents started sweating. :lol:

Off season highlight vids are the equivalent of taking a pic of your dcik from underneath.

Things seem way better then they actually are.

8E4DCCA9-EECB-4747-B739-4D30F70AC050.gif

Baseball is pretty trash now.. Ratings and attendance been declining for a minute. Games are hella slow. Pitchers take mad long to deliver. There's no more small ball. Either a strikeout or home run.

The strike in 1994 essentially ruined baseball in Canada. No one even goes to those things any more. I was up in Montreal and saw an Expos game and got 3 foul balls because there was no one else to get them.

I was wondering why Blue Jays tickets were like 2 bucks. Couldn’t pay me to go watch that

I did catch an MLS game in Vancouver tho. Way more fun than I anticipated

I’m putting KD and Kyrie above Steph and Klay for the simple fact that Klay can’t dribble.
Klay can’t dribble? You trippin

Klay doesn’t need to be hot sauce out there. He’s an all time shooter, he gets his shot off from any ball and body position. It’s Core strength, balance, muscle memory, and quick release.
Kyrie is elite at making hard shots, which is great. He’ll give you 25 and have a grip of highlights of him making extremely difficult shots. Klay will give you the same 25 on easy buckets. He can dribble too but he doesn’t need to

Klay can’t dribble? You trippin

Klay doesn’t need to be hot sauce out there. He’s an all time shooter, he gets his shot off from any ball and body position. It’s Core strength, balance, muscle memory, and quick release.
Kyrie is elite at making hard shots, which is great. He’ll give you 25 and have a grip of highlights of him making extremely difficult shots. Klay will give you the same 25 on easy buckets. He can dribble too but he doesn’t need to
In a 2 on 2 setting Klay ain’t getting them weak dribble moves off against prime Klaw/Bron/KD/AD

Seriously though, I wish Klay got more credit.

Dont think I'd choose any other healthy SG if I'm building a team. Modern day Reggie, definitely better on the defensive end too.

In a 2 on 2 setting Klay ain’t getting them weak dribble moves off against prime Klaw/Bron/KD/AD
Nobody is stopping klay from scoring , 2 on 2 is continuous movement, zero breaks, give klay any space anywhere on the court and it’s a bucket. He’s not getting clamped.

#Neverforget

• “I think he’s an all-time phenomenon. An amazing career. I think he’s a notch below Michael Jordan still but I think it’s amazing how he’s evolved. It’s amazing what he’s done and continues to do. The bad thing, the only bad thing, everyone is afraid to say this and I’m not afraid to say it individually, but I’m just saying this because it’s true. And everybody knows this, who is in this business.

“The worst thing that LeBron is doing is forcing this power with Rich Paul and what that is, in terms of, he’s a player, but he has prowess in the media space. His company Spring Hill, that’s awesome. Doing the movies and all of the projects. That’s so commendable. I love that. But now that they’ve jumped into the agent game, which the reality is, it’s illegal for a player, particularly if you’re in the state of California, to be licensed to represent talent.

“Now I know it’s this façade that it’s Rich Paul, but it’s really LeBron who recruits for Rich Paul. So it’s almost like they’re trying to control AAU at the NBA level. This is my AAU team and they’ve carried that to the highest level. And because of his power and his prowess, people, the young players are seduced by LeBron James in the same way people were seduced by Michael Jordan with David Falk. He went from having Michael Jordan and a few other players, to getting the top players in the NBA, because of the Jordan factor. Rob Pelinka had tremendous success as an independent agent because he had Kobe Bryant and the players idolized him. So, the fact that LeBron recruits and has empowered Rich Paul, and I get it, on the top guys, but if someone does their research, a lot of these guys have really gotten screwed, a large number of them, by mismanagement.

“There’s at least five or six massive casualties. Nobody is saying anything and you can even say that the union should take some responsibility because they represent all of the players, not just LeBron James. Because this is anonymous. I hope you have the courage to put this out there, because nobody is talking about this but this is the reality, and if you ask any other agent what I just said, they would all agree.

“They’ve been able to leverage KCP, two or three years in a row because they have the power and they’re forcing it down their throat. Nerlens Noel. There are four or five of them that have suffered millions of dollars from mismanagement but nobody has the courage to support it, because all the media wants access to LeBron. They want access to AD.

“What he’s done is he’s taking AAU basketball to the NBA, because he has the ability to do that because these young players idolize him. I’m starting to hear some rumblings that they might be overloaded. Because you can’t have this level of expectation for a client and service all of these guys. Ben Simmons. Garland. I know this as an agent, you can’t service them all at this level. You can seduce them, but you can’t service them all, at that level with what they say they’re doing. Nerlens Noel. Norris Cole. Shabazz Muhammed. They lost $80 million in Detroit. This is real talk.

“That’s the only disappointment is LeBron has leveraged his popularity with young players for seducing them for Klutch and it’s not serving all the players well. But for the players that are suffering, there’s no repercussions. Nobody is criticizing what they’re doing. And you have to call out the union. They should be meeting with Rich Paul, saying, ‘What happened here? What happened here? They represent all the players. They all pay the same amount for dues. If Rich Paul were a lawyer, he’d be disbarred five times. But because LeBron is so powerful, there is no accountability. And that’s the only bad part with LeBron. Everything else is great. It’s commendable. It’s progressive. I love it. The part that he’s pushed Rich Paul in this position and these naïve basketball players, that’s pretty egregiously irresponsible.”

Sounds like jealousy

I'm not a big Lebron guy but these Agents are PISSED that they can't be gatekeepers anymore :lol: , a lot of coded talk in there too i peep game.

"It's not serving the players well" meanwhile Rich Paul is known for getting his players overpaid if nothing else, Hating *** agents man.

Back
Top Bottom