2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

don't thnk Zion needs to necessarily "lose weigh" per se
but he should trim some of that body fat% down imo
what was he at like 290?

Because he deserves to be or because of narratives?

F narratives. He was at 24 ppg in 28 mpg pre bubble. Pels were .500 and he wasn’t closing out games. He needs to get in shape but SVG going to reel in that trash leak out stuff gentry was doing.

no one can check him. He plays 32 mpg he should be at 26ppg on the low end. I believe in fat boy. They won’t be good enough for him to win MVP but he’ll have the numbers

Zion going to be a an all star and dark horse MVP candidate next season.

@ me
Gonna be tough to be in the MVP race if there's a good chance you don't make the playoffs.

Definitely think he puts up numbers and ends up an all-star though, assuming there's no minute restrictions or anything like that.

I think Spencer Dinwiddie representing himself is going to go about as well as his GoFundMe campaign. Good luck to him though

Zion just needs to work on his body, not focus on losing weight.

League needs fat boys
Fat players matter
3F7F6C06-B403-4B64-9743-3A6EDDDA2F36.jpeg

The 3 year deal seemed like he was playing it safe

Repping himself now is like doing the complete opposite lol

see and we don’t know if his agent wanted him to play it safely. I think he’s going to get himself traded for sure now that he’s repping himself.

he has a player option after this next season. He sees the money FVV is going to get and the money brogdon got.

F narratives. He was at 24 ppg in 28 mpg pre bubble. Pels were .500 and he wasn’t closing out games. He needs to get in shape but SVG going to reel in that trash leak out stuff gentry was doing.

no one can check him. He plays 32 mpg he should be at 26ppg on the low end. I believe in fat boy. They won’t be good enough for him to win MVP but he’ll have the numbers

Offensively im with you.

Defensive end though :smh:

When you have AD and Giannis who will score just as much and be top 3 for DPOY, Zion won’t be close at all.

Offensively im with you.

Defensive end though :smh:

When you have AD and Giannis who will score just as much and be top 3 for DPOY, Zion won’t be close at all.

he was awful last year. Not going to front but I think that’s as much to do with gentry though. And being out of shape.

1. LeBron and AD (Prime LeBron and current AD are far and away the best combination of offense and defense of this grouping)
2. Steph and Klay
3. KD and Kyrie
4. Kawhi and PG (primarily because PG is the weakest player up here and he's dragging Kawhi down)

bron and ad number 1. and its not even close

kd and kyrie number 2

steph and klay number 3

kawhi and george last

Back
Top Bottom