🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Pls no OL in the first. We’ve found Landon and jurgens in the 2nd ..it’s no reason to spend a first on a position that won’t play next year

With how the draft is shaping up, should be a quality DB within our range

Getting either cooper dejean or Terrion Arnold would be huge with their versatility.. also woild love quinyon mitchell.. and then we can go safety and LB with our two seconds or even the board doesn’t fall our way we could go WR (would love legette as our 3rd guy)

I guess the positive is the age of important jets players the impact thar should have on a ‘26 pick

The market for a WR of Devonta's skill level has shown it's typically in the $20-25m range. If we want to keep him long term, Howie had to account for that looming contract that will eat up 40% of the remaining cap

The market for a WR of Devonta's skill level has shown it's typically in the $20-25m range. If we want to keep him long term, Howie had to account for that looming contract that will eat up 40% of the remaining cap

NEED to get this done now before other guys sign

We don’t have any other big money guys waiting in the wings besides Smitty ..maybe a Mailata extension ?

I’m sold on UCLA dude at 22 too if he falls

1711934707338.png

Not defending anyone betting on his own team but from what I read, Isiah bet on all positive things like taking the over on rush yards and for the team to win. It wasn't like he was making bets on stuff where he could influence teammates to purposely play less than 100% to lose or hit the under

Back
Top Bottom