🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Dysfunction. At from the top. What has Rudy Ford, Marcus Epps and Mills done to stay on the roster?

I really don’t see us winning another game. It’s a shame we won’t be able to slip into the top 2 and grab Fields or Lawrence with a new HC

if we’re at 3, see what trade down offers are

also depends on how mailata plays rest of the year

chase or Micah for me

We gotta get rid of Howie this off-season. Salary cap projected to drop $20m next season. It'll be extremely difficult to improve in free agency so we need to bring someone in who can analyze talent and not draft JJ over DK

Yeaaaaa, Carson might be broken for real. Like he deserves some blame for the regression but this 100% an indictment on how bad the org has failed him.

Predetermining WRs, horrible footwork, terrible mechanics. Dude is literally out there playing backyard football and the coaching staff hasn’t done anything to change it. I hate it here. Hurts definitely ain’t the answer (90% sure) and we just wasting everyone time

Mans about to be 28 too. He needs to get in the lab and they needa get rid of Press Taylor

that’s the thing that gets me he’s 28 and been in the league for couple years and we still on this shhh with his mechanics

he came in with fixable issues.. seemingly worked on these things.. but here we are years later

I'm all for this. Or at least giving it a shot. We're stuck with Wentz and I haven't totally given up on him.

I'd rather them do this and just throw Herts on special times or something and let's start to get better.

Back
Top Bottom