🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

This is also stupid. Lurie pretty much hates the face of White Supremacy and Racism in this county ( Trump )

All this energy for us when you got 2 owners in our division who are Trump apologist

Yes we could’ve easily been the first team with an all black GM/HC/OC/DC combination if Lurie had bigger balls

Riddick/Duce/Caldwell/Ryans

But to say the Eagles is a racist organization is a lie when we’ve had a black QB as a starter multiple times (Randall, McNabb, Vick, Wentz, Hurts), longest tenured coach is a black man (Duce).

This is also stupid. Lurie pretty much hates the face of White Supremacy and Racism in this county ( Trump )

All this energy for us when you got 2 owners in our division who are Trump apologist

Not really trying to get into a whole debate but don’t mistake white liberalism and things like equality etc. white people can hate trump all they want that doesn’t mean they love black people. Also trump is not the face of racism and white supremacy in this country. It didn’t start with him and it won’t end

Not really trying to get into a whole debate but don’t mistake white liberalism and things like equality etc. white people can hate trump all they want that doesn’t mean they love black people. Also trump is not the face of racism and white supremacy in this country. It didn’t start with him and it won’t end

Agree with most of what you said but Trump is 100% the battery in most of those peoples back right now. We veering away from Eagles talk rn but you mistaken if you think he ain’t the face of everything they stand for right now.

I’m not absolving Lurie of any blame when it comes to giving Duce or any other POCs a fair shot. The fact that Howie still had a job right now after constant failure for 3 years now says a lot in itself and i know for a fact that a black GM would’ve prob been banished right now. I just think it disingenuous to pin all of this on the Eagles when this is a league wide problem

Agree with most of what you said but Trump is 100% the battery in most of those peoples back right now. We veering away from Eagles talk rn but you mistaken if you think he ain’t the face of everything they stand for right now.

I’m not absolving Lurie of any blame when it comes to giving Duce or any other POCs a fair shot. The fact that Howie still had a job right now after constant failure for 3 years now says a lot in itself and i know for a fact that a black GM would’ve prob been banished right now. I just think it disingenuous to pin all of this on the Eagles when this is a league wide problem
I’m not saying it’s not a league wide problem. I’m just an eagles fan so I care about them more/ I’m more in tune with their choices.

at this point, I know what it is.. will always be some story

but we didn’t hire the youngest guy or the least experience guy

we took our time and interviewed a pretty large group

I wish we were in position to hire duce or bieniemy or even a defensive guy.. but we’re not

take Saleh’s hire the best part about it to me was the OC he brought along with him

i hated the idea of josh because of all his baggage, but if we got Mayo that would have been something I could look forward to.. but I didn’t think dude could handle philly and all that comes with it

Patrick Surtain is going top 10-15 at worst. Unless we trade down, no way you grab him at 6

I like Jaycee horn better....

kinda like Virginia tech dude better too, but he got injuries which is no beuno for us

Back
Top Bottom