šŸ¦… THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD šŸ¦… | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

I think Surtain is very realistic at 6. Iā€™d rather trade back if the guy they want isnā€™t there. Surtain seems like the most polished CB in the draft, Horn has more ā€œupsideā€ or whatever. Kyle Pitts also might be a guy they target, he has the UF connection with Howie and is also a Philly kid.

I think Surtain is very realistic at 6. Iā€™d rather trade back if the guy they want isnā€™t there. Surtain seems like the most polished CB in the draft, Horn has more ā€œupsideā€ or whatever. Kyle Pitts also might be a guy they target, he has the UF connection with Howie and is also a Philly kid.
Surtain, Chase, Smith. Fine with any of those 3

tumblr_nwa29uAgNH1teyt0ko1_250.gif

Donā€™t blame him. At the very least we should have promoted him to OC. Theyā€™re doing ALL this crap just to appease Wentz

Donā€™t blame him. At the very least we should have promoted him to OC. Theyā€™re doing ALL this crap just to appease Wentz

I disagree, on the wentz part

but wentz still employed by the team.. but dude has had multiple QBs, worked directly with the QBs and has worked directly with WRs

I mean I assume dude was asked about using 12 and we can all assume ertz is gone

doug is still employed if he has a better answer for what he wanted to do at OC

I donā€™t think the moves are meant to appease wentz. Sure he benefits from it but the entire staff needed an overhaul as no one (besides OL) was showing any improvement

Dont view the moves as trying to retain Wentz. Who hires a HC who's not good with QBs or doesn't have a good reputation of working and developing a game plan where a QB can succeed? Even if Hurts was starting you need those things in a coach.

Dont view the moves as trying to retain Wentz. Who hires a HC who's not good with QBs or doesn't have a good reputation of working and developing a game plan where a QB can succeed? Even if Hurts was starting you need those things in a coach.

a lot of this talk regarding us just seems super lazy to me

if Doug gives a better answer than press Taylor, weā€™re not in this situation

sirianni has a history of working with multiple QBs and coaching WRs, plus working to the best of what he had personnel wise

Back
Top Bottom