🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

should be Duce, we obviously know it wouldn’t be. But I’m with it. Give me all the young guys

should be Duce, we obviously know it wouldn’t be. But I’m with it. Give me all the young guys

wish duce was willing to stay.. but I get it from his perspective

but we couldn’t just give him the HC job, since his success would be based upon who we could get as his coordinators

Best of luck to him

yup.. Just wish he ended up in a better situation

dont got a ton of faith in Campbell or Lynn

like I woulda been cool with us hiring Lynn since the HC has experience with WRs and QBs.. but not as the main main OC running things

Duce was my guy but cmon bruh. You left the eagles for the LIONS and you're in the same exact position? He's an RB Coach which is what he was doing here. I mean, I get it if you left to go be on a better team but the Lions suck and they don't have a great history of hiring Black coaches aside from Caldwell if that's his mentality.

Arcega-Whiteside up next :pimp:

1611611282080.jpeg

JJ SZN 🔥🔥

Duce was my guy but cmon bruh. You left the eagles for the LIONS and you're in the same exact position? He's an RB Coach which is what he was doing here. I mean, I get it if you left to go be on a better team but the Lions suck and they don't have a great history of hiring Black coaches aside from Caldwell if that's his mentality.
Sometimes you gotta leave. There’s no movement in the eagles org plus he probably feels disrespected. It’s a lateral move but I would leave too

Sometimes you gotta leave. There’s no movement in the eagles org plus he probably feels disrespected. It’s a lateral move but I would leave too

Right. It's lateral move right now but clearly, he reached his ceiling in Philly. Nothing wrong with it. Heard they drink a lot of bubble tea up there:lol:

Back
Top Bottom