NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

I'm leaning towards the official pictures released today by Nike being inaccurate.

I mean, we have an actual leaked pair that appears close to Fire Red, as well as the other official images from Nike (the catalog looking pictures) that also appear close to Fire Red.

Maybe the photo team went filter crazy with these new pics? Fingers crossed because if not, that's an all-time/epic butchering of an OG.

They didn't fix **** LOL. Pretty much the same jacked-up geometries as IVs have been.

They had to have changed something about the shape, I don’t think they’d make a point to say this otherwise lol but who knows...

295A175A-554D-4A86-B96D-9235BAD4CAE3.jpeg

They didn't fix **** LOL. Pretty much the same jacked-up geometries as IVs have been. And why are they using the wrong hang tag again? Not like I care about a tag, but it's just funny how much they seem to not know their own history.

Will wait to see on the color. If those NDC pics are representative, I just saved money again.
What do you mean the toe was what I was saying, it looks like the brought it down so it's not so tall. I know it's not as rounded but my BC 4s rounded out the more I wore them. I feel like it looks like the same toe shape as the 2020 fire reds.

What do you mean the toe was what I was saying, it looks like the brought it down so it's not so tall. I know it's not as rounded but my BC 4s rounded out the more I wore them. I feel like it looks like the same toe shape as the 2020 fire reds.

We must have very different eyes LOL. Looks square as usual. If it's somehow a bit lower but the shape is still square, not really a big improvement for me.

We must have very different eyes LOL. Looks square as usual. If it's somehow a bit lower but the shape is still square, not really a big improvement for me.
Yeah its definitely square in the front I thought you meant the height of them. I feel it wouldn't look so off if they had the actual shape of the sneaker on par with the OG because some of the og shots have a higher toe rand and it looks sleeker and pulled back more.

Ok. I can’t pass. I’ll be 100 years old before they get even the color right.

Hahahahaha
Well, you know we normally agree on this stuff, and I'm the OG of saying, "who cares, I'll be too old, it's now or never." But I'm gonna draw the line if/when the color itself is noticeably different. To me, if the red in the pics is really how they look, then they may as well be a white/green colorway for all I care. I want fire red IVs, not infrared IVs, or whatever shade of red that might be. Hopefully it's just something about those pics, like people have already said. If not, that sucks.

Last edited:
I'm gonna give these benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to the official photos being overly edited. If we start seeing on foot photos of official pairs or product images from FTL, Jimmy Jazz, etc and they match that red, then I'm going to pass. Never been the biggest fan of 4s but I definitely appreciate them and would like to own an OG colorway pair someday. But if these are gonna use that super bright, lava red looking shade then I'll pass and put more money towards the Natural Gray 1s that are supposedly dropping next year or the Carmine 6s.

Can't wait to see the actual shade of that red. I know it wouldn't be beyond the brand to do this, but I'd still be shocked. The 2014 infrared 23 6s aren't even close to how wrong these 4s would look.

Back
Top Bottom