NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

and 😂😂😂 at the bammas who claim they had these in 89 and remember the shape and exact color of these joints... 😂😂😂
Not my fault you bums cant remember ****. Shut up when grown folks are talking...
:lol:

I cant take anyone seriously who uses bamma in their vocabulary.

Who is this guy? :lol:

We don't have to remember ****. I have pictures in a box somewhere of me opening my OG pair on Christmas morning, holding them up. There isn't one sliver of doubt that they were not any shade of red resembling the shoe in those pics. As for the shape, again, no one has to remember a damn thing, all you have to do is compare photos of OGs to any retro post-1999.

And laughing at people discussing the color before seeing the shoes in person? You're right, what a bizarre occurrence: people on a forum discussing the subject the forum is dedicated to. We can only discuss things that are presented to us as they happen. Otherwise let's just lock this thread till release day :stoneface:

All they got to do is bring the damn the back a bit higher.

mans don’t judge the red on those OG, they are oxidized
Of course I'm buying a pair no matter what but the thing is they're promising the OG cut and it ain't close from what I can see. It's like a blatant lie. Idc about the color I like bright red.

Who is this guy? :lol:

We don't have to remember ****. I have pictures in a box somewhere of me opening my OG pair on Christmas morning, holding them up. There isn't one sliver of doubt that they were not any shade of red resembling the shoe in those pics. As for the shape, again, no one has to remember a damn thing, all you have to do is compare photos of OGs to any retro post-1999.

And laughing at people discussing the color before seeing the shoes in person? You're right, what a bizarre occurrence: people on a forum discussing the subject the forum is dedicated to. We can only discuss things that are presented to us as they happen. Otherwise let's just lock this thread till release day :stoneface:

y’all soft... 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️

Still all the way in on these Fire Reds. I can understand people wanting these to be exactly like the originals, so I can understand the disappointment. On the flip side, I know I might as well stop buying retros altogether if I’m waiting for any retro to be exactly like the OGs, as that’s NEVER going to happen. As for the shade of red shown, I always disregard these type of official pictures, when it comes to color shades, as these picture are so damn touched up and “perfected,” and the actual colors and shades are best determined by seeing in person or more in depth pictures and videos by other people.

So we have 3 pictures of these so far. Which shade will it be.....?

1599188806647-png.2644398

OR...

42e0800d-147e-407a-86ec-c137c8340e70-jpg.2647972

OR...

aj_iv_retro-dc7770-160_a4_pair_hr_original-jpg.2657977

868667F4-A735-4F4F-A4DA-F2247F74E890.gif

Again, I don’t think that red is going to look pink. Relax NT family. Don’t let these doctored/perfected/touched-up pictures get your blood boiling. Now if they still look pink after we get them in hand, or in early pictures and videos, in real life lighting and such, I’d be UPSET. But don’t pay these press photos any mind until we’ve seen the real things.

Last edited:
Man, I know my heads in the clouds right now but I pray the bring the military's next year early on! This wait since January to see these had me on the edge of my seat. I think the Military's are my #2 IV of all time! I love the grey toe and blue tabs

Back
Top Bottom