NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Its been impossible for them to produce Fire Red and True Red.. they can't make their own shoes.. **** is laughable :lol: IDK how many more years of the blatant crap I can take. We get it.. money, minor change, sell, rinse repeat as long as humanly possible.

Violation.

I wonder how difficult its gonna be to cop these on release day. I’m assuming since its a Black Friday release, a ton of these will be made what does everyone else think?

I really hope you’re right
I mean you said it. You never know with the way things are. And I do mean easy in comparison to pretty much everything else being an instant sellout. I doubt you’ll be able to casually buy pairs but I think if you put in just a little effort you’ll be good. I hope I’m right too lol I need a couple pairs of these.

I mean you said it. You never know with the way things are. And I do mean easy in comparison to pretty much everything else being an instant sellout. I doubt you’ll be able to casually buy pairs but I think if you put in just a little effort you’ll be good. I hope I’m right too lol I need a couple pairs of these.
Lol Same here there’s a very good chance I’m gonna want 2 pairs to last me a very long time.

Look at the red on this close up pic, it looks normal there.. The other pic of the whole shoe is just bad editing making the color look off.
7C47C6CB-C0E4-4E4F-BF24-E34E975DB848.jpeg

I dont think there is much to worry about as far a shade of red goes. What I am interested in is how/if they retooled the NA back tab or not. We all know the shape is not gonna change. The A-I-R needs to be closer together. That will help with the centering.

:lol:
In all honesty, I doubt they'll actually be that jacked up shade of red. Seems hugely unlikely. But the way these "bammas" at Nike and JB are, we can't take anything for granted when it comes to what they might give us. Jump over to the Air Raid thread to see the latest random and unnecessary change thrown on a classic. Not comparing Raids to IVs in terms of legacy or desirability, but the point is mostly the same.

But I do think I'm going to start using bamma in my daily vocabulary from now on ...
:rofl:

I dont think there is much to worry about as far a shade of red goes. What I am interested in is how/if they retooled the NA back tab or not. We all know the shape is not gonna change. The A-I-R needs to be closer together. That will help with the centering.
I'm more concerned about the red.
I see the red when I look down. I don't see the back of my shoe.

:lol:
In all honesty, I doubt they'll actually be that jacked up shade of red. Seems hugely unlikely. But the way these "bammas" at Nike and JB are, we can't take anything for granted when it comes to what they might give us. Jump over to the Air Raid thread to see the latest random and unnecessary change thrown on a classic. Not comparing Raids to IVs in terms of legacy or desirability, but the point is mostly the same.

But I do think I'm going to start using bamma in my daily vocabulary from now on ...
:rofl:

I see I touched a nerve.... 😂... you got it... bamma... 😂

You notice the trend to piss off the older heads with releasing the OG IV colorways? It’s like Gentry is getting off on this. :lol:

The Black Cement release had a god damn bread commercial and now the photos released on these are clearly edited. He probably frequents this site just to laugh at us.

The only reason we're the "older heads" is because that mofo and this brand have been trolling us for the better part of 20 years, more often than not. I was in my early 20s when I first began complaining about him LOL

Back
Top Bottom