NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

No they dropped months earlier, though offhand I forget which month. By November’89 the IVs were about done, Vs were only three months away.

I remember reading back in early 2000s on the air - jordans website. on the release and production dates.

Either way, count me in 3 pairs minimum.

I remember the new jordans dropping in Feb every year starting with the 3's other colorways would sometimes drop later in the year like the carmine 6's, maroons, sport blues and the military blue 4's were more towards the summer if I remember right but the bulls colorways would drop in Feb of every year with the exception of the white cement 4's they dropped in Feb too. I believe all the 5's were in Feb but the black tongues dropped later on and not in Feb.

Hmm....I always bought new Jordans before school started; I doubt they were in stock even back then by July-Sept if they launched in Feb.

Had to have that last dance tee
20200513_120456.jpg

Thanks man. What is the quality of the actual shirt? Anymore, I tend to only buy the really soft cotton or cotton/poly blend shirts. Thanks again.
The white one is 100% cotton and the red one is a cotton blend much softer than the white one feel like dri-fit they have size s-5xl and they have like 10 instock of each size right now

The white one is 100% cotton and the red one is a cotton blend much softer than the white one feel like dri-fit they have size s-5xl and they have like 10 instock of each size right now
Super helpful, appreciate it. The blend is what I need. Gonna buy one now LOL

Couldn’t find if there’s a thread for the platinum and purple joints but FNL raffle is up

so ready for these, JB needs to stop tripping and give us the military blues as well. either way these are a must have.

I hope JB will improve the profile of this shoe and make it less "chunky."

The UNC Jordan 3s and the Fire Red 5s both had sleeker profiles, that more closely resembled the original shoe's silhouette...fingers crossed JB will apply the same touch to these. My OG cement and bred IVs are too bulky on my feet.

Back
Top Bottom