NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Sigh... I’m already setting myself up for the L for now so I do t get depressed when it happens... how the heck do I get around bots man.. it seriously killed the shoe game for me
Idk how you’ve missed out of GRs. I haven’t missed a GR in years. If the Fire Reds are made in numbers we all eat. Otherwise them Onyx Yeezy 380s will be my main target.

I like Carmines but they were never my style. Easily the weakest of the OG CW 6’s but they’re from that Super Michael Jordan era of the early 91-92 season. Carmines, Bordeauxs and Hares are all in that same realm of crazy but fly cws from the early 90’s

I like Carmines but they were never my style. Easily the weakest of the OG CW 6’s but they’re from that Super Michael Jordan era of the early 91-92 season. Carmines, Bordeauxs and Hares are all in that same realm of crazy but fly cws from the early 90’s

To each his own. That's not the first time I've heard that.

To me, the Carmines are in my Top 5 Jordans for sure.

Part of the reason is the color blocking, all the other Jordan 6s have the accent colors on the midsole, but the Carmines were the only to have the red on the medial sides.

I wish the Olympic 6s (2000) would have released with a red NIKE AIR

Last edited:
Idk how you’ve missed out of GRs. I haven’t missed a GR in years. If the Fire Reds are made in numbers we all eat. Otherwise them Onyx Yeezy 380s will be my main target.

I got back into shoes when i graduated grad school in 2014 and i haven't missed on a GR.

To each his own. That's no the first time I've heard that.

To me, the Carmines are in my Top 5 Jordans for sure.

Part of the reason is the color blocking, all the other Jordan 6s have the accent colors on the midsole, but the Carmines were the only to have the red on the medial sides.

I wish the Olympic 6s (2000) would have released with a red NIKE AIR
Agree with this statement. He really said it was the weakest color, smdh.

If jordan brand
Screenshot_2020-06-08-07-06-00.png
did a dior 4 would anybody purchase

This looks like the next retro Jordan I only get. I assume I won't be getting any other retro Jordans releasing before this one when it's slated to come out unless something else comes out and changes my mind.

This looks like the next retro Jordan I only get. I assume I won't be getting any other retro Jordans releasing before this one when it's slated to come out unless something else comes out and changes my mind.

Im on the fence about the 1s that drop next month, but otherwise I'm in the same boat. No more sneakers till Black Friday.

Let’s take a survey how much do you think these will go for above retail on stockx/goat/eBay?

Screw that survey. Let's take a survey on who believes these will be funny shaped low tops, with boot cut banana toes, and tabs so off centered, you question their authenticity.

giphy.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In all seriousness though, I pray that I'm completely wrong. The super inconsistent wing alignment on last year's BC 4's, was disgusting. It threw the majority of all the pairs off. One shoe would be decent, and the other would be all ****ed up. Also, don't me started the banana toes.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Always thought these had too much red where I didn’t want it. Probably a pass for me but I know most of y’all will love em. Especially with the NA which is always a good look. Enjoy :pimp:
Me, too. I have the 2012 retro and for that reason I've never worn them.

Back
Top Bottom