2020 Confessions: Brutal honesty Let’s hear it

Lets hear them. Confessions and horrible things y’all did this year let them out before the year ends lets go

It’s a tarp
download.jpeg

That's why I can't hookup with co-workers. I wait til she's gone or I am before shooting my shot.

Confession: sorta similar

I'm plotting on a girl who is faithful to her man but he goes to college far away and she's wifey material. She knows but at least I'm respectful with it. As respectful as one can be in my position.

The ♥️ wants what the ❤️ wants.

Slept with a co worker and now it's super awkward in the office.

Asking for something as simple as a pen is a struggle.

why is it awkward? Did she want more or did you not slay?

or is it awkward because you guys just simply work together

why is it awkward? Did she want more or did you not slay?

or is it awkward because you guys just simply work together

This is after a outside work event.

We work in a relatively small office, so privacy isn't ideal and footsteps away from our desks. She called out the next day of doing the deed, I came to work with no problem, thought nothing of it.
She sends me a text during the day, saying don't tell anyone and keep it between us.

The deed however was absolutely horrendous. She stumbled up my steps, falling out bed, intermittent crying between positions. The whole experience made my johnson soft during. I ordered here a Lyft and gave her a hug and got her outta here.

I have no attraction to her beyond physical. She wants to be friendly in the office and I just want to keep it professional. If she is in the back on lunch, I would just leave and eat outside.

We work in a relatively small office, so privacy isn't ideal and footsteps away from our desks. She called out the next day of doing the deed, I came to work with no problem, thought nothing of it.
She sends me a text during the day, saying don't tell anyone and keep it between us.

The deed however was absolutely horrendous. She stumbled up my steps, falling out bed, intermittent crying between positions. The whole experience made my johnson soft during. I ordered here a Lyft and gave her a hug and got her outta here.

I have no attraction to her beyond physical. She wants to be friendly in the office and I just want to keep it professional. If she is in the back on lunch, I would just leave and eat outside.

son. Was she drunk?

Damn brah. Gotta get over the awkwardness and get back to normal or else people are gonna sniff out what happened. If that happens then I hope the story comes from you....my two cents.

Damn brah. Gotta get over the awkwardness and get back to normal or else people are gonna sniff out what happened. If that happens then I hope the story comes from you....my two cents.

We talk, just business only. As far as hanging out, it's going to be a no from me.

No one knows but us at work. Now if she told her outside friends, It's a possibility.

We talk, just business only. As far as hanging out, it's going to be a no from me.

No one knows but us at work. Now if she told her outside friends, It's a possibility.
Right I'm just saying if someone at work pulls her a side and goes "You two have been acting weird lately. What happened?" let say the story could be told in a way that makes you look bad. Not saying it will but possible. Just keep it cool and be cool with her.

Nah for real though I didn’t really do a lot of dirt this year but residuals from dirt done it previous years showed up or at least finally got too quick for me to outrun.

Which I low key knew would happen one day.

Anyways - it forced me to pump the brakes and reevaluate myself. As a result 2019 has been my most difficult and greatest year all in one.

your boy is on the mental/spiritual path now :pimp:

That's why I can't hookup with co-workers. I wait til she's gone or I am before shooting my shot.

Confession: sorta similar

I'm plotting on a girl who is faithful to her man but he goes to college far away and she's wifey material. She knows but at least I'm respectful with it. As respectful as one can be in my position.

The ♥ wants what the ❤ wants.
The heart will f yo life up. Think logic

Back
Top Bottom