2020 Confessions: Brutal honesty Let’s hear it

Hmmm it's not necessarily a bad thing but I moved out my mom's crib finally after securing a great job and I was lying the whole way about being sad im gonna move out and its only cuz the commute's better blah blah blah.

Fact is being a child of immigrant parents is the most guilt-infused journey to adulthood ever. Expected to self-sacrifice day in and day out for the betterment of the family unit..well 2019 was a big F to all of that

I see a lot of folks in the Philippines ruin their chance of success because of archaic ways of thinking by their family. It'a quite selfish of the parents actually.

How bad was what the ex wife was saying to you on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the worst)
Does the cousin have the better mass?
What the cousin mouf do?
You still be watching the video?
Yes
I was pretty drunk so don’t remember everything
Nah deleted it as soon as I sent it. Man it was a spur of the moment thing.
i lost contact with her cousin too. I met her man a few times, she hasn’t told him. Hopefully won’t.

feel like a scumbag . Whatever life happens.

Had a patient on hospice care; great grandma. Daughter flew in constantly to see her moms through. 60s, redbone, Cornfed...
We linked outside of work ok... Though she showed up one Sunday after service to visit, talking bout she got no drawls on...
Yea we did in there, right next to moms...

Had a patient on hospice care; great grandma. Daughter flew in constantly to see her moms through. 60s, redbone, Cornfed...
We linked outside of work ok... Though she showed up one Sunday after service to visit, talking bout she got no drawls on...
Yea we did in there, right next to moms...
Sunday best dressed sects. You a Sav

Sunday best dressed sects. You a Sav
Crazy! Straight business though when the kids/gkids were in town. She didn't play that. I was only 3 years older than her youngest after all. She didn't want no drama, and I'll admit, they're built like Vikings yo. Didn't want no smoke. And she rock mens size 12. I said; Cornfed!
0 drama though; freaky, n chill af!
Moved out to FL after her moms passing....

Last edited:
Crazy! Straight business though when the kids/gkids were in town. She didn't play that. I was only 3 years older than her youngest after all. She didn't want no drama, and I'll admit, they're built like Vikings yo. Didn't want no smoke. And she rock mens size 12. I said; Cornfed!
0 drama though; freaky, n chill af!
Moved out to FL after her moms passing....
How was it? Damn 60? Older than my nephews grandma lol

Passionate. Very. Didn't buss no acrobatics though.
She loved @## play, as the ex wasn't into it.
A2P
Told me way later she once wound up with a UTI. Gave her obgyn the "biiih I dunno" look..
We laughed over it, lol. She's chill like that.
Woooooooah. I hope you strapped up doing ish like that

Freak mode was atw up, youn!
That was way back though..
Confessions, man I got plenty.
We all ears....well eyes

Man if you gon strap up with a 60 yr old, you may as well not even bother have entertained her.
If you piihb then going to the front then I would hope you would strap up. Just because her time is almost up doesn't mean you gotta cut yours short

What kind of stuff :nerd:
Stole from family, sold most my shoes for hella cheap (red oct. for 120 ds cause I needed my fix) Stole my gf sisters Switch. Part that sucks is you know you’re in the wrong but you’ll do anything for a fix. Oh and lost all my belongings in my shed from not paying (had all my shoes from ‘06 all ds) I’m working on getting it back and most importantly my families trust back, but I don’t blame them..

Stole from family, sold most my shoes for hella cheap (red oct. for 120 ds cause I needed my fix) Stole my gf sisters Switch. Part that sucks is you know you’re in the wrong but you’ll do anything for a fix. Oh and lost all my belongings in my shed from not paying (had all my shoes from ‘06 all ds) I’m working on getting it back and most importantly my families trust back, but I don’t blame them..
White? Lean?

Back
Top Bottom