New York Giants Season Thread!...The Tommy Cutlets Era

What should the Giants do in the first round?

• Take a QB

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Barkley

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Chubb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade down

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So disappointed to lose Barkley. But not surprised when they didn’t make it happen last year writing was on the wall. But why why not trade him at deadline. It would have lowered the odds of him going to Philly. This strings because with that stacked team dude will have HOF type seasons if healthy.

This is a GM coach mindset. They gave $ to backup QB and RB singletary but that’s for basically a year. They didn’t want to give Barkley $ far out

Oh well

Our D might be legit

Did we finally sign some guys that can actually play OLine?

But what about weapons??

Guessing they go Nabers at 6 if he’s there.

Danny Dimes? Guess one more chance since the top 3 teams won’t be trading down. But I’d bet they have a QB they would love to get. Wouldn’t be surprised if a team wanted to by chance trade out of top 3 they make the move. Or bottom of first round for a QB

It never lined up for Saquon to be successful here, wish him the best and glad he got some money.

Excited about Burns, bummed to see Xavier leave but again, get your money.

Still need to hit on the draft, I'm all for a WR with the 1st pick.. go Marvin or Malik and I'm good.

still got my barkley jersey too... I think I only wore it twice but don't want to get rid of it... guess i'll just keep it in the collection

Back
Top Bottom