2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard on ESPN the Chiefs are struggling to fill that 16K they're allowing in the stadium. Kinda surprised but if that's true good, people need to stay home.

apparently if you get rev trio you get nfl package for free and should reduce your bill

Yeah, but **** Cable Bahamas. Ain't giving them more of my money.

My brother works for them and says that if you have the sports package NFL Redzone is included.

I have that already so I'm straight.

Yeah, but **** Cable Bahamas. Ain't giving them more of my money.

My brother works for them and says that if you have the sports package NFL Redzone is included.

I have that already so I'm straight.

i'm with you.. hate f'n cable bahamas.. but BTC still aint around my way.. but i been cutting down as much as i could since i got the VPN and got hbo max and hulu

basically was with them for internet and lowest package.. but then they offered the trio which cut my bill and just had to change out the modem and not use the phone line unless i got to.. but i was just calling to check on the package, since i assumed they wasnt even getting it

i was trying figure a way i could get direct tv nfl package somehow.. but i think you need to show an address that cant be accessed by them

LFG :pimp:
DeadsetAce DeadsetAce
getback getback
rolaholic rolaholic
nikekid6 nikekid6
617collector 617collector
da hen da hen
Nelson C Nelson C

C7AC37C8-7BF3-4B91-B557-C556CD61F5AF.gif

i'm with you.. hate f'n cable bahamas.. but BTC still aint around my way.. but i been cutting down as much as i could since i got the VPN and got hbo max and hulu

basically was with them for internet and lowest package.. but then they offered the trio which cut my bill and just had to change out the modem and not use the phone line unless i got to.. but i was just calling to check on the package, since i assumed they wasnt even getting it

i was trying figure a way i could get direct tv nfl package somehow.. but i think you need to show an address that cant be accessed by them

Might need to look into dat VPN.

Yea man.. I only turn on cable for sports

between Netflix, Hulu, amazon, hbo max and Funimation.. nba and now nfl, only reasons I need cable
Pretty much same boat for me. I DVR maybe only a couple non-sports related shows throughout the year. But having HD sports without having to go through a janky stream site is so damn convenient.

Pretty much same boat for me. I DVR maybe only a couple non-sports related shows throughout the year. But having HD sports without having to go through a janky stream site is so damn convenient.

until prime or one of the legit streaming services get it, I can’t do it

tried it for like a game and the shh was skipping downs or stalling out and I was just like f it I’d rather just spend the money I know I’ll catch my game with zero issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom