2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a top 3 pick, draft a new QB. Don't think we have a shot at 1 cause the Jets are worse. If we don't get a top 3 pick, I want Cam or Jameis as our starter next year. I'd like Stafford but why the **** would he want to leave one joke to go to another joke.

He's decent. A lot of potential but always or dropping key plays. I'd trade him if I could.
Jameis would be great since Daniel Jones is like a worse, white Jameis.

Trash *** Pederson and Wentz tried to stop us BUT THEY CAN’T!!!!!

00517C20-6F61-4410-B89F-A7499C816E16.jpeg

I saw so many draft boards that had Andrew Thomas as the 4th best OL available in the draft. He's been getting smoked. Think he was the second OL taken in the draft. Would love to know how the other three OLs are doing.

Listening to Giants fans call in and talk about how destroyed they feel after that loss. What a bunch of morons. This team is garbage, they didn't deserve to win and if somehow they won, they're not winning more than 6-7 games this year anyways so it's pointless.

I saw so many draft boards that had Andrew Thomas as the 4th best OL available in the draft. He's been getting smoked. Think he was the second OL taken in the draft. Would love to know how the other three OLs are doing.

Listening to Giants fans call in and talk about how destroyed they feel after that loss. What a bunch of morons. This team is garbage, they didn't deserve to win and if somehow they won, they're not winning more than 6-7 games this year anyways so it's pointless.
I feel like you guys need to draft Sewell from Oregon and move Thomas to RT

They're doing good, with Becton looking the best, on the Jets, which makes it even more impressive.

Jones gotta go, he ain't it. Will make it as a career backup for a decade.

I feel like you guys need to draft Sewell from Oregon and move Thomas to RT

Maybe, I'm not saying Thomas is a bust either. It's not even halfway into the season but A LOT of people had Thomas as the 3rd or 4th best prospect and we took him first. S M M F H

I just heard Ian Rappaport on the radio saying a lot of potential GM candidates this season are very interested in the Giants GM spot. The league is high on Joe Judge. He also said that everyone outside the Giants is talking like Gettleman is gone but inside the Giants, a lot of people aren't saying anything. Might give him another year with his coach and QB.

Also said he thinks Evan Engram would get a lot of interest if the Giants were listening to offers. Probably a 3rd, maybe even a 2nd.

Gettleman and Daniel Jones gotta go. I could see them giving both one more year, more with Jones than Gettleman because of ego and what other options are there. This piece of **** is like 4-16 since he took over. He ****in sucks. Not a franchise QB.

What’s the point of even making this trade? The **** is a 6th gonna do?

I’ll take a 6th for Daniel Jones. ****, I’m fine with just cutting him.

What’s the point of even making this trade? The **** is a 6th gonna do?

I’ll take a 6th for Daniel Jones. ****, I’m fine with just cutting him.

And they just took Isiah Simmons too.

He’s got that Jabrill Peppers syndrome.

Ok at mad things. Master of none.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom