2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats the part of the injury that makes me sick. Not signing that deal is what makes it even worst. Life changing money he was gonna sign. The entire family was going to cook.

He's made $36M for his playing contract but that aint life changing when you're an athlete.

that **** looked like 8 months before he can even think about running!

Its a huge overreaction, that injury literally takes 3-4 months at most in most cases. It’s not like an ACL or UCL.

If some crazy way it is a year recovery, we’re still only four weeks in so he wouldn’t miss much time if any.

Dallas will franchise him again which is like 50 mil or give him a deal. If they don’t, another team will

Bridgewater came back from a much worse and career threatening injury with no problems.

I dont know how these doctors can stand seeing an ankle look like that and try to pop it back into place.

My heart is beating like crazy when I gotta put a bandaid on a cut my son suffered on his finger.

I could never be a doctor or an EMT. Nope. I feel too much of what the injured person feels to be effective

BA

If it makes you feel better, a break like that is probably a walk in the park compared to what trauma surgeons see on a regular basis.

If it makes you feel better, a break like that is probably a walk in the park compared to what trauma surgeons see on a regular basis.
oh for sure. I cant even be in a hospital. My wife had c-sections and I was trembling sitting there in the operating room.

My brother in law is an anesthesiologist and I swear he gets wood seeing the gross stuff. He genuinely is interested in it. The grosser the more intrigued he gets

This is why you should want that long term contract ..... cause this injury will cost. Him a lot of money ..... Jerry should of paid him

Seahawks jerseys fire.

That’s a catch.

This is why you should want that long term contract ..... cause this injury will cost. Him a lot of money ..... Jerry should of paid him

Jerry offered a 33 a year, he declined and he’ll still get paid this offseason.

dude was on pace to break league records

he’ll still get paid, dallas has to decide what they’ll do.. but someone is paying him

and it just depends on if there is ligament damage as to how long he’ll be out

PracticalThatAustrianpinscher-size_restricted.gif

How y'all bum *** ****** doing this sunday

Its a huge overreaction, that injury literally takes 3-4 months at most in most cases. It’s not like an ACL or UCL.

If some crazy way it is a year recovery, we’re still only four weeks in so he wouldn’t miss much time if any.

Dallas will franchise him again which is like 50 mil or give him a deal. If they don’t, another team will

Bridgewater came back from a much worse and career threatening injury with no problems.
You sound Krazy

Actually want dallas to lose this game. Daks injury is a story but not as big unfortunately and jerry gets to dodge any and all scrutiny

Dak will be fine. He’s a QB. lower leg injuries for QBs aren’t death wishes. Him not being a skill position player is in his favor. League makes to much money not to guarantee these deals.

Elway had one ACL, Marino played with an atrophied leg, Dak gone be back stronger

man, you're trippin on that injury. Thats one of those injuries that might give you a limp for the rest of your life.

Dislocated ankles and hips are no good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom