2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And who’s responsibility is that?

Funny to see leadership comments in here from time to time. It’s always, 100% of the time, the Head Coaches fault. Leaders will take on extreme ownership of all parts of the team, its his responsibility to get with Nolan and put a competent defensive scheme together. Same goes in LA with the Chargers coach. Same goes with Flores (who understands this seemingly).
I agree the buck stops with the HC when the whole team's struggling but not sure how much responsibility he'd get for the defense when I doubt he's involved much with the schemes being an offensive guy and all.

On the flip side, he is the one who brought Nolan along in the first place to handle that so yea does kinda fall on him in the end :lol:

Can't see his job security threatened though given the circumstances they've been dealt this year and with Jerrah's pride. If they continue trending the way they are though,it's hard not to see Nolan being the first one out

Starting to get a little spicy in Arlington...

popcorn-animated.gif

Nolan should be on the hot seat before McCarthy though, that defense is a disgrace

McCarthy knows he ain't **** without Aaron Rodgers. :lol:

everybody expects Fitzpatrick to go full fitzTragic i honestly think Chan Gaileys funky play calling with all the conservative decisions helped to keep the tragic portion in check.

Cowboys already sh'n McCarthy. I don't even remember them doing Jason Garrett like that. Different coaches, team got the same problems. When Dak was there they wasn't good. Starting slow, putting up garbage time stats/points.

Still trying understand how after the only real success jerruh has had has come from something built by jimmy johnson straight out of the U, jerruh’s top choice wasnt Lincoln Riley

I mean after that 3rd super bowl for the ‘95 season, that team has 4 playoff wins (‘96, ‘09, ‘14 and ‘18)

and yet somehow jerruh made the hall of fame before jimmy

I think the issue with Dallas here is the fact that they only interviewed McCarthy.

everybody expects Fitzpatrick to go full fitzTragic i honestly think Chan Gaileys funky play calling with all the conservative decisions helped to keep the tragic portion in check.

Gailey was in NY when Fitz went on that 2015 run. It's no surprise he's having success in Miami.

^

My friend wa wondering that as well...:nerd:

Would think this dude has been in the league long enough to know what it is by now :lol:. Don't need to have a Harvard degree to figure out he was always gonna make way for Tua at some point...

I think the issue with Dallas here is the fact that they only interviewed McCarthy.

Gailey was in NY when Fitz went on that 2015 run. It's no surprise he's having success in Miami.

Fitz gonna look good til it matters most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom