2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The Drunk High (and Low) are interesting to me because from what I understand Todd Bratrud has a relationship with Consolidated Skateboards of some kind and he's done infinity colorways of the SB Dunk at this point...anywho, I believe the Drunks were an F you to Nike. They also feature Don't Do It somewhere on the shoe and obviously the high's use the send help colorway (also by Todd Bratrud).
Thank you sir.

The Drunk High (and Low) are interesting to me because from what I understand Todd Bratrud has a relationship with Consolidated Skateboards of some kind and he's done infinity colorways of the SB Dunk at this point...anywho, I believe the Drunks were an F you to Nike. They also feature Don't Do It somewhere on the shoe and obviously the high's use the send help colorway (also by Todd Bratrud).

yep...bratrud either worked for or had a close relationship with consolidated prior to doing SH1s for nike; the drunk BS is an obvious jab at nike (drunk / dunk, bs / sb). core skate brands/shops did NOT like nike entering that market.

Bratrud was born on the same day as the SS Edmund Fitzgerald tragedy, which resulted in the loss of all 29 crewmembers. They needed someone to 'send help'.

also^

Last edited:
yep...bratrud either worked for or had a close relationship with consolidated prior to doing SH1s for nike; the the drunk BS is an obvious jab at nike (drunk / dunk, bs / sb). core skate brands/shops did NOT like nike entering that market.

also^

I thought that was just a song.....

Bit The Bullet Today On The Only Listed Pair Locally That Just So Happened To Be My Size 9.5
F849A3D2-B1C4-4D46-87D8-D26E7CA4DE81.jpeg

Great Execution And Happy With The Overall Quality As Well :pimp:

Hey is anyone in here in the Dallas Fort Worth area? If so where do u buy your nike sb stuff since index and industrial are both gone now?
Nothing out here man smh from what ive been able to tell from magnolia skate shops insta, they have a sb account. Aside from them theres the resell shop in lower greenville

Umm... Did anyone else get a really late delivery confirmation email from Nike? I literally got it five minutes ago with my shipping information for the Koston lows.

Anyone have/want to part with US11.5 trail ends? Ive been looking for ages for a really clean pair but can’t find the half sizes.

Back
Top Bottom