2020 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Sep 12, 2018
Price on London’s right now are OD loll always told myself I’d complete the set and grab the Tokyos and Londons but now the prices on those are way higher than what i got the Pigeons and Paris for :smh:
How much did those run you if you don't mind me asking?

Joined Aug 4, 2013
How much did those run you if you don't mind me asking?
Grabbed pigeons for 4K and the Paris for 9k. The Paris dunks however are Promo samples with the box so I paid a little over what at the time I thought a sample went over a retail version. Everything with a “sample tag” on SBs are crazy now, I remember when Heavens Gates, Iron Maiden’s, Freddys were all sitting for the prices people wanted loll.

Last edited:
Joined Jul 31, 2012
Grabbed pigeons for 4K and the Paris for 9k. The Paris dunks however are Promo samples with the box so I paid a little over what at the time I thought a sample went over a retail version. Everything with a “sample tag” on SBs are crazy now, I remember when Heavens Gates, Iron Maiden’s, Freddys were all sitting for the prices people wanted loll.
What in the hell 9k :wow:

Joined Aug 4, 2013
What in the hell 9k :wow:
Kinda crazy to think about it now but i essentially sold my 2011 size 10 Mags and Tan Yeezys to fund it and remember thinking I had given up too much at the time. Had a special attachment to those shoes since when i was younger I camped 24 hours for the Yeezys and grabbed the Mags through essentially selling off a good portion of my collection at the time for the auctions.

Joined Mar 11, 2013
i'm still 99% sure i've seen > 200 people claim to have pairs from the city pack...so either shoelebrities are using old recycled pics or... :nerd:

Joined Aug 4, 2013
i'm still 99% sure i've seen > 200 people claim to have pairs from the city pack...so either shoelebrities are using old recycled pics or... :nerd:

The numbers on the city pack are actually pretty high loll theres rumored to be over 200 pairs of the retail Paris alone when they first dropped (not including the B grades or samples). They 100% are not making new batches of older designs though.

Joined Aug 4, 2013
I could never fathom spending that much for a pair of shoes sole ruler sole ruler even if I had it to spend. But as long as you're happy that's what matters.

If you ever needed the money they would be easy to move.

I think my absolute cap for a pair of shoes would be $300 max. And I would have to think real hard about that.
Hahah I completely feel you bro its not what you spend on the collection, its about how much you know and love your own collection. I honestly didn’t fathom that someone would be willing to pay 25k for a pair of regular Paris dunks now either. It’s getting crazy out here but the only silver lining is that the individual stories of SB designs and colorways are being kept alive.

Joined May 27, 2017
Hahah I completely feel you bro its not what you spend on the collection, its about how much you know and love your own collection. I honestly didn’t fathom that someone would be willing to pay 25k for a pair of regular Paris dunks now either. It’s getting crazy out here but the only silver lining is that the individual stories of SB designs and colorways are being kept alive.
It’s crazy that you could actually walk into a car dealership, leave the Paris as down payment and drive out in a new ride

Top Bottom