2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally got my pair. Wanted them since I first saw them, even better looking in person.

20190822_202901.jpg

I honestly hate social media and how it creates a society of a bunch of zombie sheeple. Clamoring for the latest “trend” with the most “likes”. Sandwhich has been out for two months already and nobody cared until now for some reason. Hype kills. It’s a good sandwich for sure but this is all just too much.

relax, sandwich was out in select location up until las week where it released at all locations.

Been in my area for two months with no issues, and now all of the sudden it’s ‘sold out’ in my area with lines of people outside the damn store? For what? Oh yeah I know...unnecessary social media hype and influence. So everybody in the world wants to eat a chicken sandwich, everyday now? Nothing else to eat huh? Good for Popeyes for profiting from it all but people really need to calm down and maybe enjoy a home cooked meal for once lol.

Last edited:
I’m big mad that it’s sold out at my Popeyes lol. Been enjoying it with no problems about once a week since it’s been out with no issues but now because a few YTs want to make videos about it and people want to hype it up, I can’t even get the sandwich anymore lol. Makes me furious actually lol. Especially when your hungry and had a craving for something specific.

Certain IW's are selling for over $200. The shark has officially been jumped.
I have a beater pair of perfect pinks that I got for 35 at an outlet like two years ago. Checked stockx the other day and had so many regrets for not buying the whole wall of them cause they’re literally 150+ now.

It’s crazy to see how the sb game has changed though. Dunks switched back to the fat tongue and everybody hated on the thin tongue, but now this absolute surplus of hype around dunks has driven the thin tongues from below retail to above it.

I don’t disagree with anything you have said. Just don’t think this is the place for it.

I can agree with that. I only mentioned it because someone posted the custom popeyes dunks which triggered my comment. Shouldn’t have to see or read popeyes anything in here but yet here we are. The fact that those dunks even exist speaks to my overall point. I think we’re on the same page.

I want to buy the black Pigeon Dunk...should I go TTS or up 0.5?
I always think that up half a size is a bit more comfortable from the start...but also could crease more and TTS should be fine after wearing them 3-4 times, cause the leather stretches a bit.

I always think that up half a size is a bit more comfortable from the start...but also could crease more and TTS should be fine after wearing them 3-4 times, cause the leather stretches a bit.

Sounds like you answered your own question but I’d wait to buy them based off of prices we are seeing across the board as of late. They are almost sure to go down eventually

Man better move before those get crazy prices to TTS works well for me

I'm pretty up to date with the internet SB community between here, facebook, instagram, etc. I haven't seen anybody posting stockx pick ups or any pickups at all of the shoes that have been selling. I know often times resellers and shops pay resale and just wait til they increase in value eventually. So I can only speculate but I still think it's ducktales.

I also recently sold one of my SBs for an absolutely absurd amount of money so I know anything's possible. I'm going to regret this but ultimately I'm trying to build my savings for better things.

Back
Top Bottom