2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They’re REALLY tryna sway us on these. They’re not awful IMO, but they’re also not good IMO. Actually, they might be the worst Dunk SB year IMO, as I feel like the drops this year, while I haven’t gotten tons, have all been at least decent.

They’re REALLY tryna sway us on these. They’re not awful IMO, but they’re also not good IMO. Actually, they might be the worst Dunk SB year IMO, as I feel like the drops this year, while I haven’t gotten tons, have all been at least decent.
diamonds and lobsters are equally trash imo

513EEC22-F0F1-4599-9742-80E94DA4DC84.jpeg

SB LINK: https://cncpts.com/search?q=Nike+SB

diamonds and lobsters are equally trash imo
Yeah, those were 2018, but you disliked the Diamonds AND the Lobsters that much? I personally think the Diamonds were plain, especially considering the OG Diamond Supplys, but still pretty clean. On the other hand, both Lobsters are super dope IMO.

upload_2019-8-30_20-19-7.jpeg

& my grail pickup behind the skunks came in today as well. used, but idc. this actually looks like “THE” shoe i would have made if given the opportunity based on the way i dress. this is happiest/satisfied a pickup has made me feel a minute.
How much you got them for ?

why yaw acting brand new. I told yaw before:

1. tiffs represented the end of an era. first time my shop charged above retail ($250 for diamonds). they subsequently closed after basically overcharging moving forward.

2. CNCPTS x Nike SB have been so overrated to me (minus WPF, I think thats their collaboration). SB and Asics collaborators they're meh. Now u wanna talk about their excellence in NB doe...

1. tiffs represented the end of an era. first time my shop charged above retail ($250 for diamonds). they subsequently closed after basically overcharging moving forward.

2. CNCPTS x Nike SB have been so overrated to me (minus WPF, I think thats their collaboration). SB and Asics collaborators they're meh. Now u wanna talk about their excellence in NB doe...

The original lobsters will always be one of my top 10 pairs of all time, even though I'll probably never get the chance to own a pair myself lol

I can't even comment on the tiffanys cause those were even further back before my time and even now I don't get the appeal

giphy.gif

used to bartend in grad school.

incredible hulks and ciroc and pine apple were the most ordered outside of LIT and henny + _____ combos
ah, hulks and coco loso. it's like the stench of freshman year bars just snuck up on me :rofl:

upload_2019-8-30_20-19-7.jpeg

& my grail pickup behind the skunks came in today as well. used, but idc. this actually looks like “THE” shoe i would have made if given the opportunity based on the way i dress. this is happiest/satisfied a pickup has made me feel a minute.
congrats! great shoe and dope way to follow up the gibsons pickup

agreed on CNCPTS. i like what they aim for conceptually (heh), they just fall short or overdo it. blue lobsters, WPF, and original lobsters are their best executions. everything else felt gimmicky or wasn't good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom