2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Happy Monday and happy Veteran’s Day to everyone in here who’s served personally, or had family and friends who have. Two things...one, I saw the NoMs the other day for the first time in captivity, and the orange is WAY brighter than images show. Still an extremely easy pass for me personally, but the orange popping like so is cool. Two, my sentiments exactly Weirdo Weirdo , in reference to the “Sharks.” Not bad at all, but super plain IMO. I don’t think there’s anything else on the horizon for me in 2019. Passing on the Sharks, and who knows the deal with the rumored Viotechs. We’re assuming they’re just a retro of the originals, but I wouldn’t be super surprised if Nike remixed them, and they’re new altogether (materials, colors, color placement, etc.). Oh, and having the Ben Gs in hand, I gotta say they’re pretty dope IMO. Enough details and such to make a white shoe stand out from the crowd.

MY BOY HIT!!! IM JEALOUS lol
5334445F-FB41-4B5D-BB86-F0A2A63F9E42.jpeg

when do you decide a dunk is dead?

my SOMPs are getting some bald areas on the soles so I'm gonna skate them. I don't think I've ever worn a dunk just from casual wear all the way to death.

when do you decide a dunk is dead?

my SOMPs are getting some bald areas on the soles so I'm gonna skate them. I don't think I've ever worn a dunk just from casual wear all the way to death.

when the outsoles worn down all the way or they're shredded from skating...is there any other way to actually destroy a dunk otherwise? i feel like i could wear dunks and jordan 1s from now until infinity without any real deal issues.

NTWRK....what a disaster that was for pigeons. I’ll never download that app again I don’t care what they sellin
That release was a mess. I remember feeling horrible for those that bought the keychains that were supposed to get you a pair and they still missed out. Staple was WAY OUTTA LINE for that crap.

Sidenote: Where are those Horizon Green Lows at? I need those to drop soon.

Back
Top Bottom