2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

0A43DDB4-03DD-482F-86FF-7FCBF6FEEE90.jpeg

^^ classic shoe nonetheless but Nike SB could of did so much more with the colorway. One of my favorite artist so I always wanted to love these but the shoe was underwhelming. Always wondered were there other samples or ideas they were thinking of going with at the time.

Last edited:
I also love this sneaker. NIKE DUNK is the most favorite among many brands of shoes. I especially like the latest NIKE DUNK LOW PREMIUM "PORCELAIN". This shoes is a new color inspired by ceramics. Refreshing white and Game Royal coloring shine in the summer season. It is a pattern composition that imaged porcelain with classic processing like a fine crack running on the surface. Although attention tends to be gathered for gorgeous collaboration, it has become a finish that you can enjoy to the fullest of dunk with a simple design. It was just released in Japan just last month. But because of its popularity and Resellers, I couldn't buy it. It's one item I want to get somehow.

^^ classic shoe nonetheless but Nike SB could of did so much more with the colorway. One of favorite artist so I always wanted to love these but the shoe was underwhelming. Always wondered were there other samples or ideas they were thinking of going with at the time.
i think that's why a lot of folks tried different colored laces with them. from what i've seen, you can wear em with any laces and they still look pretty good. like marikomorose marikomorose said though, the colors fit with the MF DOOM aesthetic...and the mix of materials already make it a kinda busy shoe

I also love this sneaker. NIKE DUNK is the most favorite among many brands of shoes. I especially like the latest NIKE DUNK LOW PREMIUM "PORCELAIN". This shoes is a new color inspired by ceramics. Refreshing white and Game Royal coloring shine in the summer season. It is a pattern composition that imaged porcelain with classic processing like a fine crack running on the surface. Although attention tends to be gathered for gorgeous collaboration, it has become a finish that you can enjoy to the fullest of dunk with a simple design. It was just released in Japan just last month. But because of its popularity and Resellers, I couldn't buy it. It's one item I want to get somehow.
Well said!

...What size are you looking for?

Forgot I put in an offer on GOAT for the Ben-G. Was in there for almost a month and just got accepted for $95. Didn’t care for them anymore but at least it’s not a couple hundred.

Orange, silver, and some pink box dunks are hallmarks in the history of the dunk. They’re some of the dopest sneakers Nike has ever made.

Back
Top Bottom