2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I just noticed they applied a 5.00 discount on mine also, so it was 85.00 shipped and no tax. As a customer service experience this has been wonderful haha

Staples Sabotage raffle up

"NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING."

except you not only have to buy a goddamned shirt but you have to mail a ****ing postcard?????:

"Purchase the "Staple/Sabotage co-branded t-shirt" (in either of two colors) from StaplePigeon.com and during the check-out process provide desired U.S. men's shoe size to be delivered as a prize if selected as a winner; or
Mail a postcard to Columbidae Kit, LLC, 12 West 37th Street, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10018; Attn: Sabotage Sweepstakes, which includes your name, address, date of birth and desired U.S. men's shoe size to be delivered as a prize if selected as a winner (all postcards must be received within 5 business days following the end of the Sweepstakes Period)."

jeff should get choked the **** out for this dumb ****

carolinakickg carolinakickg THANK YOU for the hint. Size 14 procured:smile: It is not an exaggeration that these sold out in seconds. thanks to premier for employing captcha that optical character recognition scripts cannot defeat.

It is unfortunate that links have to be avoided but at least it gives people who are not instaflipping and not using scripts a chance to purchase.

Yeah it was dumb. All I wanted was an 11

Wow I didn't know it was that level of hype. All for a GR too which makes it baffling. I haven't really been going for anything since the white Orange labels, which were plentiful considering they were a special release. Are people just grabbing for resale? To make what $10 or $20?

1574275227733.jpg
A little gold box love from '08...

"NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING."

except you not only have to buy a goddamned shirt but you have to mail a ****ing postcard?????:

"Purchase the "Staple/Sabotage co-branded t-shirt" (in either of two colors) from StaplePigeon.com and during the check-out process provide desired U.S. men's shoe size to be delivered as a prize if selected as a winner; or
Mail a postcard to Columbidae Kit, LLC, 12 West 37th Street, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10018; Attn: Sabotage Sweepstakes, which includes your name, address, date of birth and desired U.S. men's shoe size to be delivered as a prize if selected as a winner (all postcards must be received within 5 business days following the end of the Sweepstakes Period)."

jeff should get choked the **** out for this dumb ****

buy the shirt OR mail a postcard. pretty standard for some sweepstakes.

Back
Top Bottom