2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Heads up.....shark highs (blood on teeth) + blacksheep/fully laced splatter pack laces....think about it:
Screen Shot 2019-12-11 at 4.49.21 PM.png

straight FUEGO
If I get sharks those will be a must.

(I had thought about this but was holding it to me lol).

If I get sharks those will be a must.

(I had thought about this but was holding it to me lol).

yeah, i felt the need to share because i like both blacksheep and fully laced. i've copped a bunch of **** from them both and happy to give them more exposure/sales

i just went ahead and ordered both splatter packs so i'm balls deep committed to this drop

yeah, i felt the need to share because i like both blacksheep and fully laced. i've copped a bunch of **** from them both and happy to give them more exposure/sales

i just went ahead and ordered both splatter packs so i'm balls deep committed to this drop
Shoes first then laces for me lol.

Because I'm still not positive I want the shoes. Kinda depends on in hand quality.

Quality on sharks looks exactly like the black ISO orange labels.

That’ll be a high I’ll cop.

I bought the OL lows and returned them. My panels didn't match at all. It looked awful in person. Was so differently textured it looked like two different shoes.

Truck stops seem like they are more New Mexico Indian reservation pack
I really like them, though will be passing because they would just sit on the shelf

I bought the OL lows and returned them. My panels didn't match at all. It looked awful in person. Was so differently textured it looked like two different shoes.

Yea I got pairs like that. I’ll rock em tho, not a deal breaker for me.

I was speaking more in terms of materials.

Fun part to sneaker hunting is finding a great matching pair. With Nike anyways since QC trash over there. Lucked out during the royal 1 fiasco.

sharkski's look sick as hell with white laces
1576161415890.png

SB: What’s up with the sharks?

OR:
I’ve always been intimidated by sharks. They look so brutal and they move so skillfully through the water. They are the kings of their environment in my eyes. One of my favorite animals and just really iconic looking. I feel like if you can do anything as effortless as a fish can swim you’re doing it right. Therefore I would also say it’s a representation of mastering any skill. Plus the shark as the Swoosh on the shoe looks dope.

Back
Top Bottom