2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What is your complete list? Wondering if they match up

I dont even know if I got them all.. looking at this list I'm about to go hard for like 4-5 if I strike out on some I'll take that.. way too much for one month.

Shadow Jpacks
Plum Dunks
AJ1 84/85 Pack
AJ1 Reverse Blk/Rd 85
Unc to Chi I's
AJIII Red
Off White V's
TS Dunks

20200117_115130.jpg

Came across these while going through some old boxes today looking for my Dooms to throw on Ebay, I totally forgot that I had them. They're worn but in good shape, and I'm pretty sure that's their og box and extra laces. Any idea what something like that would sell for these days?

I dont even know if I got them all.. looking at this list I'm about to go hard for like 4-5 if I strike out on some I'll take that.. way too much for one month.

Shadow Jpacks
Plum Dunks
AJ1 84/85 Pack
AJ1 Reverse Blk/Rd 85
Unc to Chi I's
AJIII Red
Off White V's
TS Dunks

If I can’t at least get shadow J packs and plums I’m gonna riot lol.

20200117_115130.jpg

Came across these while going through some old boxes today looking for my Dooms to throw on Ebay, I totally forgot that I had them. They're worn but in good shape, and I'm pretty sure that's their og box and extra laces. Any idea what something like that would sell for these days?

If they're a 13 plz send me a Personal Memoir about your trials and tribulations regarding the Barfs.

Oops just impulse bought some brown carhartt's oh well always liked them and will rock the **** outa them but having a little buyer's remorse.

Was hoping to catch a link or a phone number today for these Infrareds.. was even doing random searches on websites lol.

Nothing like the casual drop in less than 24 hours after Kylie rocks dooms to talk about how you were looking for your dooms to put on eBay lol. Then you get dudes with PMs.

respect the hustle.

Nothing like the casual drop in less than 24 hours after Kylie rocks dooms to talk about how you were looking for your dooms to put on eBay lol. Then you get dudes with PMs.

respect the hustle.

Literally just happened to me on reddit. I listed my DOOMS for sale 5 years ago and no one bit, luckily. Just got hella PM's about people inquiring about em. I been decided to keep my sh*t :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom