2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

keep them forever. I’d put it on stockx for $100k just for the hell of it. If they sell... :lol:

lol

I got bored and went through my old sneaker closet.. then flex's out!!

:lol: geeezus

lol I don’t see it as a flex.. I’m just old lol Was in my 20’s when sb first hit and clearly I’m a big fan and back then it wasn’t exactly difficult to obtain stuff for retail and some stores gouged prices by like 30-50 bucks at times but even then wasn’t like today barely any online sb shops had to legit walk in to stores to cop but it was more about socializing with people than it was about the shoes because they didn’t sell out in 60 seconds lol

Mind you this is a time when supreme box logos didn’t sell out and they didn’t have a line outside lol

but since you mentioned flexin here’s a bonus from the stash
ABBBBAEE-5417-482E-AF04-6DF14D7EB5A1.jpeg

lol

lol I don’t see it as a flex.. I’m just old lol Was in my 20’s when sb first hit and clearly I’m a big fan and back then it wasn’t exactly difficult to obtain stuff for retail and some stores gouged prices by like 30-50 bucks at times but even then wasn’t like today barely any online sb shops had to legit walk in to stores to cop but it was more about socializing with people than it was about the shoes because they didn’t sell out in 60 seconds lol

Mind you this is a time when supreme box logos didn’t sell out and they didn’t have a line outside lol

How the hell did u get these?????? Who do you know!? Who are you!?
What are those
Quasimoto samples.

How the hell did u get these?????? Who do you know!? Who are you!?

Quasimoto samples.
Lol just a dude from Brooklyn technically who was of age back in the day and was around a lot of stuff/people who back then was just cool people and ironically went on to kinda take over a lot of things in the streetwear/sneaker world but to answer about the quasi it was given to me at the stones throw party

WTF and all size 13?
jeez

it’s my shoe size so it’s what I would buy/get

Right, homie came thru at peak hype and flexed some of the most sb Grails all ds. Time to cash in lol

nothing is for sale

the current hype did get me to feel nostalgic I’ll admit but all this was purchased or given to me for free back when they first came out in some cases I had doubled and tripled just worn them all sans the DS pairs I posted and more I haven’t posted(yet) I do understand the current world is resell obsessed and the money is king but ehh back when I copped it wasn’t about that

lol

Are those Quasimoto's!? holy sh*t!

Lol just a dude from Brooklyn technically who was of age back in the day and was around a lot of stuff/people who back then was just cool people and ironically went on to kinda take over a lot of things in the streetwear/sneaker world but to answer about the quasi it was given to me at the stones throw party

nothing is for sale

the current hype did get me to feel nostalgic I’ll admit but all this was purchased or given to me for free back when they first came out in some cases I had doubled and tripled just worn them all sans the DS pairs I posted and more I haven’t posted(yet) I do understand the current world is resell obsessed and the money is king but ehh back when I copped it wasn’t about that
You are officially amongst the most interesting people on this site.

nothing is for sale

Rock those pairs!!

Back
Top Bottom