2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not sure if this has been posted in here yet...

EZnZHypXgAA-fMV.jpeg

ive never bought replicas...but i came across some youtube videos that show replicas of these and the union 1s and they look really good and im tempted to pick up a pair...

its not a big deal, but i strike out on snkrs pretty often and when i do get a shoe i like im usually inclined not to beat them up bc they were hard to get...

anyway...nice shoes!

Thanks bro and dont feed into the reps. It's supporting part of the poison that's eating at this passion/hobby. I know resell is nuts and I can't tell you how to spend your bread but I think it's not worth it. Peace!

Thanks bro and dont feed into the reps. It's supporting part of the poison that's eating at this passion/hobby. I know resell is nuts and I can't tell you how to spend your bread but I think it's not worth it. Peace!
i probably wont buy reps as i have too many shoes as is...but just for the sake of discussion, i think reps may be better for the hobby as it would force companies to produce more units as people start looking at other supplies...

one thing i thought of was that for the last 15 years ive always bought ralph lauren shirts from macys to wear at work, i have never looked at the tag to see what factory/country the shirt was produced in...if they were fake, id never know...i have also bought numerous ralph lauren shirts from tjmaxx...and never checked to see if these were coming from somewhere different from the ones i purchased from macys

i honestly think these major corporations all own these reselling websites and its a brilliant marketing ploy/technique to increase demand and prices while maintaining supply

Last edited:
i probably wont buy reps as i have too many shoes as is...but just for the sake of discussion, i think reps may be better for the hobby as it would force companies to produce more units as people start looking at other supplies...

one thing i thought of was that for the last 15 years ive always bought ralph lauren shirts from macys to wear at work, i have never looked at the tag to see what factory/country the shirt was produced in...if they were fake, id never know...i have also bought numerous ralph lauren shirts from tjmaxx...and never checked to see if these were coming from somewhere different from the ones i purchased from macys

i honestly think these major corporations all own these reselling websites and its a brilliamt marketing ploy/technique to increase demand and prices while maintaining supply

The problem with reps are that there are people who buy them and try to sell them as the real deal.

There's only one thing about this that upsets me. "Need the other pair." My man, you got one shoe. One. I will NEVER understand why so many people refer to ONE mother****ing shoe as a pair.
It’s part of the ignorant sneaker vernacular. Bothered me for years. It’s right up there with “quality is bananas” and “push heads”

He said he got the shoes...

I know. I’m was just joking saying it’s the least that Nike can do with all the hassle and bs they often put us through to obtain their stupid shoes, that’s all lol.

i honestly think these major corporations all own these reselling websites and its a brilliant marketing ploy/technique to increase demand and prices while maintaining supply
What brand of foil do you prefer for your hats?

Out & about in this lovely weather today

Got it last Tuesday, only today decided to try it on for a spin. I could still size down half a size after installing a pair of sneaker shields and they fit well [Sz US 10]... uhm, to me, similar fit with AF1 lows.

No regrets getting a pair. Grails acquired! Sure wish i could double up but after some thoughts i can't fathom the resale on these bad boys, lol!

AY pipsquick33 pipsquick33 thanks for making this forum triggered by one word haha.

MY FIRST GRAIL were 1989 WC IVs bc i bought a fugazzi pair when i was a wee lad haha now i have the '89,'99 and '16 pair so im A-OK.

Dunk related GRAIL- still on the hunt for the STUSSY nike dunk trainer IN BROWN, i have the black . something random/rare but i luhhh my stussy

1591235739024.png

Last edited:
incase some of you haven't seen this video.

Hasn't flight club been robbing people for years??........... Too soon? Sorry, I make jokes during serious situations... But seriously it really is disgusting to see people just stealing things like it's ok with no consequences.. Too many family ownened shops are never going to recover from this.. A lot of these shops are black owned which make even less sense. Families and lives destroyed because it's cool to loot during a time of protests.. Almost 30 years later and nothing has changed.. on both sides.... Sad

FC will be fine technically

however

the people selling take a huge L terms of service state not liable for the damage or theft of shoes consigned

So mad resellers eating a massive L

I’ve known and seen people have 100+ shoes in at a time etc...

that is gunna hurt BAD no profit and shoes gone so initial money spent gone And wasted

If I recall rif was going to try to see if their insurance would cover consigned shoes but that’s doubtful

the stores staff hurt during this as they will be out of work likely till they rebuild

Back
Top Bottom