2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Waiting on my 2nd pair. These dunks are pretty nice.
20200701_175809-01.jpeg

So yeah, Marc Johnson is a pretty unique name so it’s GOT to be the same one, and he rides for chocolate but not Nike so fitting he sent you cupcakes and fakes.

as far as Nike “making more”, they’re a company that thrives from making less because it drives hype which in turn merits price hikes. If they made enough for everybody way less people would buy them. That’s a genius marketing strategy.

St. John’s are selling like hot cakes at $385 in my size on stockx. After fees and taxes it brings it to just under $450 shipped. Dudes are honestly paying $450-$500 for these right now! Unbelievable man :smh:.

I dont think these non SB's are 'boring' .. a lot of the first dunks I saw when I first got put on to them were the basic Pro B's so I love all of these especially since they're basically BTTS lows. And to keep it a buck, the non SB's have been way better quality than most SB's that have been dropping this year.
Tell em. I think my boring age is showing. The kind of dunks that was dropping from 99 to 2005. SB and regulars 🔥.

Its almost no early now.. its like its always high. Couple of things factoring into it but I'm not even going to go in lol.

Im wondering who is finding anything from 99 around 300 bucks. I can't even find them in my size and whatever randos I see are like 500 or something stupid that isn't really worth it. I would love to find some solid 99's around that price. I am really considering copping Champs but that tag is pain. Some shoes are 'worth' it but I think Champs are a 260 shoe not 315.

And **** SX for tacking on another fee to folks already paying the resale tax ON TOP OF the stupid added tax to shoes that have been taxed. When you hit that last screen and see the total... RIP.

Back
Top Bottom