2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If you still think early shoes without boxes are fake .. I don’t know what to say.

jeopardizing my connects job, career etc to prove someone online wrong ain’t worth it. Not to mention mess with my pockets on upcoming releases. No thank you. The early sneaker world is pretty crazy, if you only knew how things went down. So unless you are 💯 of your accusations, don’t even comment. Most people just upset they can’t get them in general even after drop. The same supplier, supplies my tier zero boutique..oohh but no box means fake 😂.

these connects don’t happen over night and early pairs have been around for YEARS. I can’t say ALL early pairs are legit but I know several people that push early pairs and they are 💯always. Including mine. The key with it is the source, if you know your source you have nothing to worry about.

I put money on any no box pairs that go through me ..

- Retro

The ‘fake the funk’ dudes are the ones thinking they know how everything works but still strike out on Snkrs . No offense to anyone, but if no box pairs aren’t for you , don’t buy them! But to accuse all of being fake, bold statement .

- Retro

I copped so many pairs back in the day from gone surfing in Rhonert Park with no boxes.. damn I copped fakes! Why would a retailer have shoes with no boxes !?!?!?

🤣 please.

- Retro

How did yours not crease ? Mine had giant creases after my first few steps in them.
So I have a system. I have one pair of Sneaker Shields. I put them in new Jordans or Dunks for 5 minutes, and walk/crouch to crease the heck out of them. But what it does is soften a nice crease line right at the lowest lace. So I get nice soft natural give right where you want it, and it generally keeps uglier creases from forming. (And the Sneaker Shields come out forever after those 5 minutes.)

So I have a system. I have one pair of Sneaker Shields. I put them in new Jordans or Dunks for 5 minutes, and walk/crouch to crease the heck out of them. But what it does is soften a nice crease line right at the lowest lace. So I get nice soft natural give right where you want it, and it generally keeps uglier creases from forming. (And the Sneaker Shields come out forever after those 5 minutes.)
I know this will probably get me laughed at, but I actually wore sneaker shields the entire few hours I had them on. I just looked at them for the first time since I wore them and the creases weren’t as bad as I remember them being. Like you said, they do help with minimal creasing in an inconspicuous spot on the toe box.

More importantly, good luck on your sons upcoming soccer season.

If you still think early shoes without boxes are fake .. I don’t know what to say.

jeopardizing my connects job, career etc to prove someone online wrong ain’t worth it. Not to mention mess with my pockets on upcoming releases. No thank you. The early sneaker world is pretty crazy, if you only knew how things went down. So unless you are 💯 of your accusations, don’t even comment. Most people just upset they can’t get them in general even after drop. The same supplier, supplies my tier zero boutique..oohh but no box means fake 😂.

these connects don’t happen over night and early pairs have been around for YEARS. I can’t say ALL early pairs are legit but I know several people that push early pairs and they are 💯always. Including mine. The key with it is the source, if you know your source you have nothing to worry about.

- Retro

That’s wild, bro. Never knew there were different sides to the sneaker world, it sounds pretty serious.

Here come the smart *** comments 😆 everytime. But it’s okay. You guys are allowed to talk on your opinion about it. So am I. I respect your view , respect mine 🤷🏽‍♂️ Pretty easy .

- Retro

50170670873_8cfdab0c18_b.jpg

50171214476_9c26b52dcf_b.jpg

Already prepared for an L on ACG's.
Seems even general release sneakers is guaranteed to land you a size L.

- Retro

honestly

your post is lacking a lot of information

as for shoes with no box to prevent someone getting jammed up goes this is really a newer thing

so to make the blanket statement you made is really not a fair thing to say

not to mention how many early non box pairs in the past ended up missing a detail or many details not found in official release

ironically all reputable early pair connect people

even with that said having a box isn’t exactly proof either lol

Many of “reputable” early pair people have been caught slipping in a few “bangs” in their stock piles to people

yea now everyone scared on the Nike front because of the box due to RFID

which ironically a ton of Nike stuff doesn’t even have yet(sb included) and outside of the sku/product info the RFID could be blank and not house the persons info

And even then it would take someone with access to scan it anyway

again there is a chance so why risk it of course

and yes early pair even PE pair samples etc..: is a very funny place and a ton of people have lost their careers over it

Some Nters used to say or still say, "Its just a box, what's so important, it's not like you're gonna wear the box".

Well, well, well....
:lol:

Im scared to see what resell is gonna be on the Elephant Dunks later this year. Basing it off every hyped release.....its gonna hurt

Back
Top Bottom