2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

F5A96715-104B-47F8-B330-BC7BB35405F3.jpeg
They really saw that Travis pic and cancelled?? Smh

honestly

your post is lacking a lot of information

as for shoes with no box to prevent someone getting jammed up goes this is really a newer thing

so to make the blanket statement you made is really not a fair thing to say

not to mention how many early non box pairs in the past ended up missing a detail or many details not found in official release

ironically all reputable early pair connect people

even with that said having a box isn’t exactly proof either lol

Many of “reputable” early pair people have been caught slipping in a few “bangs” in their stock piles to people

yea now everyone scared on the Nike front because of the box due to RFID

which ironically a ton of Nike stuff doesn’t even have yet(sb included) and outside of the sku/product info the RFID could be blank and not house the persons info

And even then it would take someone with access to scan it anyway

again there is a chance so why risk it of course

and yes early pair even PE pair samples etc..: is a very funny place and a ton of people have lost their careers over it

Definitely not saying all pairs offered early are good. But not all pairs are bad. Perfect example , the strawberry coughs. Might , might not drop. Early pairs and early boxed pairs. Having a release date or not doesn’t mean they fake. Look at 711 as well, same thing. It’s a lot of risk people take that’s why I suggest if whoever is looking at the kicks early with no box has any doubt, don’t put yourself in that situation and play it safe. I am speaking solely out of experience. And then these dudes that come out with the comedy etc etc.. that’s one of the main reasons niketalk can’t be taken serious with anything. We here to talk about shoes and it always turns into someone bandwagoning a roast just because . But hey , it’s all good. 🤷🏽‍♂️ My name good anywhere. Regardless of who says what.

-Retro

At the end of the day I still supply a lot of your favorite resellers. 🤫 All kicks coming from a Tier Zero Boutique here in the states ..

- Retro or is it Hetro 🤣

Early pairs been around for ever. The difference now it’s this has gotten out of hand. Most of the early pairs are fake nowadays . Very very few are real. I agree with retro707 that some cats have solid connects to get them. Unfortunately it’s impossible to pin point who has real pairs and who have Fake pairs. I don’t mess with early pairs, for that same reason. I seen “reputable sellers, consignment shops” cop fakes without knowing or not caring about being real or not it since they are hard to detect with so much inventory being turned over on a daily basis.

Some Nters used to say or still say, "Its just a box, what's so important, it's not like you're gonna wear the box".

Well, well, well....
:lol:
Still to this day I hate the "not like you're going to wear the box" argument, it's so dumb. Shoes, like other limited production items can be turned into collector pieces and the box or whatever came with the shoe completes that. Sure a box isn't going to keep me away from a shoe if I really liked it and wanted to wear it, but I hate when people claim it doesn't add value when it clearly does.

Early pairs been around for ever. The difference now it’s this has gotten out of hand. Most of the early pairs are fake nowadays . Very very few are real. I agree with retro707 that some cats have solid connects to get them. Unfortunately it’s impossible to pin point who has real pairs and who have Fake pairs. I don’t mess with early pairs, for that same reason. I seen “reputable sellers, consignment shops” cop fakes without knowing or not caring about being real or not it since they are hard to detect with so much inventory being turned over on a daily basis.
Exactly. Early pairs have def been around forever. Just nobody noticed much because there was never really a market for them. Now it’s all about who Wants them that can actually get them. When dudes that have access see the demand, more surface in the resell side and more than usual float around. It’s funny because for the Grateful Dead I saw the pallets going to skate shops and labeled , yet a pallet on the side where pairs were being sold without box to avoid inventory track. Even back in the 2000s there were many shops in my area that are SKATE SHOPS that sold without box because they wanted them to go to actual people that would wear not resell. Doesn’t make them fake.. just chose not to move with boxes. Those that offer no box early pairs also can get boxed early pairs but it’s much much harder. UPS labels are key 🤔

Iam not here to convince anyone.. I am here to share my position on how early pairs work for those pushing LEGIT pairs.

- Retro

My kind? 😂 I’ve been here a long time man.. seen it all and met a lot of people. Also made a lot of connections and have helped the community quite a bit. The shoe world is also moving outside of niketalk... I suggest you venture out of your comfort zone. LC me anywhere. 🖖🏼

- Retro

Those pink and blue gd dunks——100 percent legit just f & f
Again, if you believe they are that’s on you 😂 but speaking realistically you also gotta put your knowledge to work to not make a stupid decision on a clear shoe that may or may not be fake. Seems like you are having a hard time deciding if you against the whole early pair thing or if you are actually interested. If you aren’t, don’t buy and move on and if you are be careful and check your source before you buy. Doesn’t get any simpler then that. Otherwise we can sit here and talk about every single game pair and the risk of someone who’s uneducated to know the difference . It can literally be talked about on every fake out there .

- Retro

Wish I knew a plug in the Bay Area :angry:. I ain't got nothing to offer though so that's not likely ever going to happen.
Must be nice knowing you can always get a personal pair of Tier 0 sneakers for retail with no stress or hassle :rolleyes

Wish I knew a plug in the Bay Area :angry:. I ain't got nothing to offer though so that's not likely ever going to happen.
Must be nice knowing you can always get a personal pair of Tier 0 sneakers for retail with no stress or hassle :rolleyes
And on top of that. Weeks sometimes months early with Og all 😱

- Retro

retro707 retro707 Did I miss where someone said YOUR pairs are fake? Or that ALL early/no-box pairs are fake? It’s weird and out of place how defensive you’re being. I don’t think anyone is talking about you, yet you feel inclined to write multiples posts about “me, me, me.” Chill bro.

I don’t think I’ve ever posted about you or to you before. I usually give your early pics likes on here. So don’t take it personally.

Last edited:
retro707 retro707 Did I miss where someone said YOUR pairs are fake? Or that ALL early/no-box pairs are fake? It’s weird and out of place how defensive you’re being. I don’t think anyone is talking about you, yet you feel inclined to write multiples posts about me, me, me. Chill bro.

I don’t think I’ve ever posted about you or to you before. I usually give your early pics likes on here. So don’t take it personally.
Oh not at all. People automatically try to roast but I can’t talk back? My opinion and comments are just as freely accepted as anyone else’s. Definitely not taking anything personal. Speaking on the subject of early and of course we got some comedians in here so I entertained them .

-Retro

They’re roasting YOU? Like I said, I must have missed that. If that’s the case then obviously feel free to defend yourself.

But if you’ve been in the sneaker game for a while, you should know a lot of these influencers have been caught promoting and even selling fakes. They should be called out and people need to be very cautious. Not having a box IS a red flag. That doesn’t mean they’re automatically fake of course, it’s just something that should alert you to take extra precaution. Same with pairs sold significantly below the market, or sellers with pics that aren’t clear, or sellers without much feedback, etc etc. None of those things mean the pairs are fake, but they’re red flags and a lot (I’d say MOST) indeed are fake.

If no one roasted you directly, then maybe a simple “just FYI not all no-box pairs are fake” would have sufficed. Which I’m sure most of us would agree with.

They’re roasting YOU? Like I said, I must have missed that. If that’s the case then obviously feel free to defend yourself.

But if you’ve been in the sneaker game for a while, you should know a lot of these influencers have been caught promoting and even selling fakes. They should be called out and people need to be very cautious. Not having a box IS a red flag. That doesn’t mean they’re automatically fake of course, it’s just something that should alert you to take extra precaution. Same with pairs sold significantly below the market, or sellers with pics that aren’t clear, or sellers without much feedback, etc etc. None of those things mean the pairs are fake, but they’re red flags and a lot (I’d say MOST) indeed are fake.

mist a continuous subject and there’s never going to be a full understanding of it. And I agree with you and pretty much everything you said in regards to no box pairs etc . People still need to be cautious. And when someone says ALL early pairs are fake, me being one that does have access yes it’s somewhat geared towards me . We all can comment bro and none of it should be taken to heart. At the end of the day that’s why we are here. To discuss topics in relation to shoes

- Retro

Pretty sure you just lost the entire room saying that...but please, continue your defense/ramblings, we all wait with eager anticipation...

Is it not true? One can’t remotely say anything anymore without being bombarded with out of line comments. I know many many admins who dont admin anymore simply because it ain’t the same anymore. I posted pics in other threads just to be called a ‘ flexed’ then that same dude hits My inbox for a discount code 😂

it is what it is man . No hard feelings

- Retro

If no one roasted you directly, then maybe a simple “just FYI not all no-box pairs are fake” would have sufficed. Which I’m sure most of us would agree with.

it’s a topic. And topics are open for discussion regardless of what side you agree with.
If it’s related to shoes then it’s okay. No hard feelings here man

- Retro

All right, I must have missed that comment. No, not ALL early pairs are fake obviously. There’s plenty of NT members who get their hands on legit early pairs.

Edit: it’s not really a topic or opinion. It’s just a false statement - all early pairs are NOT fake. There’s no need to debate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom