2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Retro, understand NT ain’t what it used to be. Many OGs are gone. There are are few left, but for the most part it’s guys that got into the game maybe in the last 3-5 years. I come in here sometimes and see them talking about Black box SBs like it was way, way in the past!!!! Lol!!

Last edited:
Early pairs from legit reputable stores have always been around.

If you got a buddy that works at footlocker-finishline-any boutique store that has a tier-0 account-etc it is possible to get a pair/s of something early. That in itself has been around since the early days of sneaker collecting. Some stores even sell their stock earlier than release date or backdoor them thus people having legit pairs early.

It is true some places may only sell the shoes-no box but when it comes to it nowadays especially with these "shoe-tubers" who just started collecting sneakers last year or two years ago somehow have EVERY hype release early something does seem off....especially when they also make videos of them buying the best quality fakes to review them just for content..it makes one think if the early pairs they get are also from wherever they get their 1:1 UA fakes that look real and then try to pass it off as the real deal grateful dead's, off-whites, etc the issue with the 7-11's or Strawberry coughs is how many of them were actually produced & actually got into hands? there has never been an official number on those. Could've been just 100 that were produced but yet where are all these thousands of pairs that just suddenly pop out of the blue sky on ebay or sneaker-markets like stock X all at once? a good example is like the Freddy SB's when they got scrapped only a handful of pairs came out that were legit regular pairs & the oiled pair as well. Fakes were produced of the Freedy's in the massives but in those days it was an easy spot to tell they were caca nowadays fakes look so close to the real deal that you can't tell what's legit or not.

& yes this is a sneaker forum so it is good to actually talk about these things it makes for good discussion to those who actually mind a conversation.

Retro, understand NT ain’t what it used to be. Many OGs are gone. There are are few left, but for the most part it’s guys that got into the game maybe in the last 3-5 years. I come in here sometimes and see them talking about Black box SBs like it was way, way in the past!!!! Lol!!
Oh trust me I know. I ain’t one to come in here and start bogus arguments and or comments but I will always be open for conversation

- Retro

Early pairs from legit reputable stores have always been around.

If you got a buddy that works at footlocker-finishline-any boutique store that has a tier-0 account-etc it is possible to get a pair/s of something early. That in itself has been around since the early days of sneaker collecting. Some stores even sell their stock earlier than release date or backdoor them thus people having legit pairs early.

It is true some places may only sell the shoes-no box but when it comes to it nowadays especially with these "shoe-tubers" who just started collecting sneakers last year or two years ago somehow have EVERY hype release early something does seem off....especially when they also make videos of them buying the best quality fakes to review them just for content..it makes one think if the early pairs they get are also from wherever they get their 1:1 UA fakes that look real and then try to pass it off as the real deal grateful dead's, off-whites, etc the issue with the 7-11's or Strawberry coughs is how many of them were actually produced & actually got into hands? there has never been an official number on those. Could've been just 100 that were produced but yet where are all these thousands of pairs that just suddenly pop out of the blue sky on ebay or sneaker-markets like stock X all at once? a good example is like the Freddy SB's when they got scrapped only a handful of pairs came out that were legit regular pairs & the oiled pair as well. Fakes were produced of the Freedy's in the massives but in those days it was an easy spot to tell they were caca nowadays fakes look so close to the real deal that you can't tell what's legit or not.

& yes this is a sneaker forum so it is good to actually talk about these things it makes for good discussion to those who actually mind a conversation.

Exactly. It’s refreshing to see someone understand . Not to mention, it’s a sneaker forum and that’s why we are here.
- Retro

CB33D238-703D-4DAE-B176-55D7C9C2CA0B.jpeg

Again, if you believe they are that’s on you 😂 but speaking realistically you also gotta put your knowledge to work to not make a stupid decision on a clear shoe that may or may not be fake. Seems like you are having a hard time deciding if you against the whole early pair thing or if you are actually interested. If you aren’t, don’t buy and move on and if you are be careful and check your source before you buy. Doesn’t get any simpler then that. Otherwise we can sit here and talk about every single game pair and the risk of someone who’s uneducated to know the difference . It can literally be talked about on every fake out there .

- Retro
tobias_buycurious.png

Last edited:
early pairs been around forever but the early pairs with NO BOX is what's causing the suspicion. been lucky enough to get a few pairs early I'm sure most of us have but they always came with a box the no box thing is a new trend to me. either way get you

Why are early pairs without boxes suspicious? I know in the past fakes would either come with no box or a badly faked box so fake sellers wouldnt include boxes with the shoes. But today the fake boxes are almost as good as the fake shoes.

Back
Top Bottom