2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So what changes color?
They said “UV activated.” From this all black...
47C31CC8-2395-4EE9-AC14-2DF36ECFC53A.jpeg

To this...
6BC741BD-2BA6-43BE-98D2-A74ABF7CD940.jpeg

The verifi3d tag is for soled out jc to proove he always first,i dont know how he gets stuff b4 anybody on the du nk tip,had the spqce hippies weeks ago.those weatherman dunks are nasty

random question, but is it worth it to pay ccs $20 membership? does that really help my chances for dunks? (I also skate but tbh I rarely buy on ccs for skating goods. usually hit up the local for wheels n etc.)

random question, but is it worth it to pay ccs $20 membership? does that really help my chances for dunks? (I also skate but tbh I rarely buy on ccs for skating goods. usually hit up the local for wheels n etc.)

Short answer: No.

Long answer: Nope.

They're capitalizing off the craziness, and I can't blame them. But that membership might net you a couple of shop stickers and a few extra (meaningless) entries for the pairs they raffle. It's by no means a guarantee or even VIP list type situation.

Anyone here have a pair of brain wrecks? found a pair in my size for an actual reasonable price that I might scoop up but wanted some more info on that tongue/toe material. a lot of the pictures i've looked at it reminds be of those AJ1 zoom fearless joints which was plasticky af in hand. Are these the same?

1597152648945.png

Laces on my vegas golds/unforbes are a bit frayed and near breaking at some points. No idea where I'll be able to find exact color replacement vegas gold laces but I had these tan fat flats from my c note 998s that look great IMO. Same thickness as ugly duckling pack laces.

metroidprototype metroidprototype never owned brain wrecks, but I've had in hand and they are overall stiff. They're still a great colorway and if the price is right I'd say go for it. Quality/comfort are why those and gucci RESNs have stayed relatively low in price over the years, though.

Judging by comments in here and on ccs IG posts. It's not worth it.

Makes me wanna go shoe goo my skate shoes now haha

Back
Top Bottom