2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not a Dunk guy so pardon my ignorance. Are Chi Dunks finished releasing or is there a Snkrs release coming? I know I'll have to pay resell but don't know if I should now or wait and hope they go down with a bigger release.

What was the answer to the ccs dunk question from the 90's? "What japanese cartoon inspired dunk had JP release only in 1990 something" I think was the question. That 5 minute window was srs lol.

Not a Dunk guy so pardon my ignorance. Are Chi Dunks finished releasing or is there a Snkrs release coming? I know I'll have to pay resell but don't know if I should now or wait and hope they go down with a bigger release.
Its a September general release from my understanding. So that means no specific date to be released and shops can sell them as soon as the boxes come in. I doubt they end up on snkrs till after the skate shops get them.

Today:

Adobe_20200919_144519.jpg

@Air Money a lotta times if you’re lucky to get through on a site, the shoe is sold out by the time you’re able to copy and paste the link back to NT. Let’s say kith for example. I got a link for the green dunks at 9:59AM EST. If I post that on NT at 9:59:30 not many people are gonna see it. Plus it’ll slow me down for trying to check out for myself. Needless to say the dunks were all out by the time I got to checkout.

Update:
My breathing got worst.
Another 5 days in the Hospital.
On a Special Combination of IV Meds now.
Thanks to Everyone for their Well Wishes, it means more than you can know!!!

Praying for you. Keep fighting it. Most I know who got it had it worsen after the first week before getting better. I also seen stuff saying try to rest on stomach or side to let yourself breathe better as laying on back part of your lungs are compressed.

Any thoughts on how low the spartan highs will drop (sorry I know not an sb), but really wanted those and based on the dunk trend, not sure if I should wait a bit for snkrs/online orders to come in or cop sooner

https://www.soleretriever.com/ is a site that has been posted for raffles. I'd suggest creating an account as the site allows you to hide the raffles you've already entered. You can also filter raffles for just the U.S, Worldwide,etc, you also you can filter the type of raffle (e.g. social media, online, in-app, in-store, etc).

Thats the one I started using. Someone posted it about a month or so ago in here. Pretty useful site.

Same here, except I wanted MSU and won UM :smh:.

Hmmm, what size?

Also, at pickup someone had the Guava Ice Union 4’s on... damn I under estimated those, they are NICE in person.

ATs kicks, hope you make a speedy recovery and are able to go home and be healthy ASAP. My thoughts are with you.

@Air Money a lotta times if you’re lucky to get through on a site, the shoe is sold out by the time you’re able to copy and paste the link back to NT. Let’s say kith for example. I got a link for the green dunks at 9:59AM EST. If I post that on NT at 9:59:30 not many people are gonna see it. Plus it’ll slow me down for trying to check out for myself. Needless to say the dunks were all out by the time I got to checkout.
Thanks. Thats true. Just that when I see others post their pairs I'm thinking how they got it. Kith is like DSM, all bots.

guys. covid is definitely no Joke. My brother had it a few weeks ago along with my dad. It hit my dad super hard, they were both hooked up and got over it but still recovering. My grandma recently passed from developing a pneumonia due to having covid. It's wild. I pray for everyone and their families to be safe and not risk their health for anything!....

-Retro

Back
Top Bottom