2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike is just going crazy this year with the Dunks. Absolutely crazy. Pigeons this year too? Like they’re seriously coming for wallets this year more than anytime I can remember. Hit after hit after hit. It’s unreal.

Nike is just going crazy this year with the Dunks. Absolutely crazy. Pigeons this year too? Like they’re seriously coming for wallets this year more than anytime I can remember. Hit after hit after hit. It’s unreal.
Yeah, this is a custom between Staple and some customizer, where they made like 5-10 pairs.

Yeah, this is a custom between Staple and some customizer, where they made like 5-10 pairs.

Just a customizer wow !!! Any who ! Finally got these in had been in the hunt since 2003 Yes not sb but i will take these dunks over any new sb dunks right now !
0DC12E52-BA7E-4AAF-A8DB-2E1F4D987EAD.jpeg

Just a customizer wow !!! Any who ! Finally got these in had been in the hunt since 2003 Yes not sb but i will take these dunks over any new sb dunks right now !
0DC12E52-BA7E-4AAF-A8DB-2E1F4D987EAD.jpeg
I’m familiar with SBTG, or Mr. Sabotage, and his work. Wasn’t commenting on the validity or reputation of Mr. Sabotage. Was simply trying to pointing out that the collab with Staple wasn’t an actual release per se.

Hmmm, what size?

Also, at pickup someone had the Guava Ice Union 4’s on... damn I under estimated those, they are NICE in person.

ATs kicks, hope you make a speedy recovery and are able to go home and be healthy ASAP. My thoughts are with you.

size 11

I haven't won a single dunk all year, and I enter tons of raffles, I wake up for 7am SNKR releases (and I HATE waking up early), I sometimes pay for CopDate boosts, I've bought t-shirts/merchandise, etc etc etc.

It is extremely frustrating, so I empathize with my NT fam who are also frustrated.

BUT, what keeps me centered is remembering that right now, health is the #1 priority and it's not even close. As long as me and my family are healthy, that's what matters most. Period. We're all pulling for you ats kicks ats kicks , stay strong brother! Very sorry for your loss retro707 retro707 and to anyone else affected. We're all in this together.

$260 about as low as the Spartan dunks gonna drop to for a size 9? Any chance they'll drop to $200ish? Or unrealistic for any dunks

Anybody have a pair of beat but not *too* beat pair of dunk highs they'd want to get rid of? I need to take some apart for some customs im doing. Thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom