2020 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Nov 7, 2012
Hmmm, what size?

Also, at pickup someone had the Guava Ice Union 4’s on... damn I under estimated those, they are NICE in person.

ATs kicks, hope you make a speedy recovery and are able to go home and be healthy ASAP. My thoughts are with you.
size 11

Joined Aug 1, 2017
I haven't won a single dunk all year, and I enter tons of raffles, I wake up for 7am SNKR releases (and I HATE waking up early), I sometimes pay for CopDate boosts, I've bought t-shirts/merchandise, etc etc etc.

It is extremely frustrating, so I empathize with my NT fam who are also frustrated.

BUT, what keeps me centered is remembering that right now, health is the #1 priority and it's not even close. As long as me and my family are healthy, that's what matters most. Period. We're all pulling for you ats kicks ats kicks , stay strong brother! Very sorry for your loss retro707 retro707 and to anyone else affected. We're all in this together.

Joined Aug 19, 2015
$260 about as low as the Spartan dunks gonna drop to for a size 9? Any chance they'll drop to $200ish? Or unrealistic for any dunks

Joined Oct 4, 2013
Anybody have a pair of beat but not *too* beat pair of dunk highs they'd want to get rid of? I need to take some apart for some customs im doing. Thanks guys

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now