2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

F5980437-ABFD-4F75-8682-9C9F682D60B5.jpeg

damn :wow:

what was dude thinking? he thought he could get away with it with jeff's approvable? bruh, nike owns the shoes. the check is their logo.

nike is a franchise. they have all the capital in the world to win any lawsuit. you're just this tiny roach that only started getting traction from one shoe that you had the audacity to renamed sbs. you're a copy cat, unoriginal and complete fraud.

@ WL

Take this L

He came in here trying to stunt with a story about him wearing the sneakers and someone offering to buy them off his feet. Came in on some yeah look at me, I'm cool type steeze. Gets called out by members in here stating how he actually has fakes and show proof. He turns around and says he sold them off to someone, all this after being called out for rocking fake heinekens. Didn't even have the balls to tell the buyer that they were fake. He's a punk with no honor.

He came in here trying to stunt with a story about him wearing the sneakers and someone offering to buy them off his feet. Came in on some yeah look at me, I'm cool type steeze. Gets called out by members in here stating how he actually has fakes and show proof. He turns around and says he sold them off to someone, all this after being called out for rocking fake heinekens. Didn't even have the balls to tell the buyer that they were fake. He's a punk with no honor.

LOL

Hell no

The Jason joints good, creative, & acceptable theme that the even Nike let rock (not even feature in the l.s.), but Dude got greedy w/ his culture vulturing & now look at him. He even called the "sb dunks":
1602788707458.png

This guy is an imbecile & may legit might go broke, go broke again, and then go broke again broke over. That dumbass got so full of himself that he got the Pigeon logo. He was gonna keep doing this.

Jeff Staple was straight wylin aligning himself w/ that dude. He's gonna catch a stray.
Half size big or true to size? Someone has been telling me they run a full size big.......

Glad to hear about this WL sht. IMO, the concept of his fake az “dunks” were dumb from jump. Ripping off classic colorways, throwing his dumb Jason Swoosh on them, and all his WL logos, literally making his shoes to look like knock off Dunks. No sympathy for him or people that fed into that stupidity. If you want something that looks ALMOST like a classic, buy a damn fake. If you want a custom, buy a shoe and get it customized. You can get a fake for like $40, so people were paying over $260 more for some BS narrative that they have “quality” materials, or were hand made by some artist. Good riddance.

The sad part is resale prices on the WL will probably go up because of this. Dudes on eBay will put them up with a caption like “The shoes Nike doesn’t want you to own!” As long as that clown doesn’t make another dime off of them I’m cool with whatever.
Also, how funny would it be if fake factories started making fakes of them? That would be mind warping for sure.

Back
Top Bottom